• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vance Joseph Safe...For Now.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Surprise" isn't quite the right term - involuntary, explosive diarrhea is more accurate

I'll pass

I don't like him with AR at QB. Can you imagine my view on him with Keenum.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Ozzie had any less influence over the draft and free agency than Elway has now? Harbaugh seemed fine having input, just like our current coaching staff has.

I think Elway's ego and control is larger then Ozzie's.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Elway's ego and control is larger then Ozzie's.

Ego yes; he's a HOF QB and was a GM that got PFM to sign. But control I'll argue, since most articles I've ever read about Ozzie have been that the draft belongs to him.

The funny part is how both of them seemingly have the most trouble drafting the position they themselves played.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve called for VJ’s removal a few times along the way but honestly the team hasn’t quit playing for him and that’s something major to keep in mind. The Broncos are a 4-6 team, huge disappointment, but if they play with the tenacity they’ve shown through what has proven a brutal schedule, I think even 3-3 down the stretch keeps Joseph in place.

Earlier this season I said there wasn’t a single game on the schedule that was a sure win, but seeing the way they’ve played there also isn’t one that’s a sure loss. I’m not just getting all excited for one win over the Chargers either. They’ve played some good and hot teams close. A win over the Steelers and you have to start including the Broncos in the playoff conversation.

I’ve also seen some fans comment that they’d rather not see the Broncos erupt for a 9-7/10-6 type finish and reach the playoffs because that would save VJ’s job. I for one feel he would have earned a third year without question in that scenario. I wonder if things are just now beginning to click for him as a HC. If that’s the case and this team gets hot it could be an exciting finish.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve called for VJ’s removal a few times along the way but honestly the team hasn’t quit playing for him and that’s something major to keep in mind. The Broncos are a 4-6 team, huge disappointment, but if they play with the tenacity they’ve shown through what has proven a brutal schedule, I think even 3-3 down the stretch keeps Joseph in place.

Earlier this season I said there wasn’t a single game on the schedule that was a sure win, but seeing the way they’ve played there also isn’t one that’s a sure loss. I’m not just getting all excited for one win over the Chargers either. They’ve played some good and hot teams close. A win over the Steelers and you have to start including the Broncos in the playoff conversation.

I’ve also seen some fans comment that they’d rather not see the Broncos erupt for a 9-7/10-6 type finish and reach the playoffs because that would save VJ’s job. I for one feel he would have earned a third year without question in that scenario. I wonder if things are just now beginning to click for him as a HC. If that’s the case and this team gets hot it could be an exciting finish.

The team is winning in spite of him.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox at least won the west this guy has no clue.

He plays not to lose.

He is way too conservative. He is so easy to read. He is not ever going to win the west .ever!

He is a good High School coach at best.

If Rick Dennison had this team . this would be the same results.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How we won this last game was SD shooting them themselves in the foot enough to keep us close.

Our game plan was not a winner by any means.

Kennum Won the game with no huddle. I have said this all year. No huddle allows the Coaches upstairs to see and get us into the right plays before the speaker goes out in QB's helmet.

But this head coach is at best a good motivator big deal. He still stinks at Winning with a game plan.

Maybe he can play Arizona all 18 games.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Elway might be right to look towards College O.

I think Mike Leach system would be an Idea on how to beat NE.

NE wants to outsmart teams and they have not changed IMO they still want the opponent's next play. So yes they are still cheating.

And Before someone takes it personally I have 0 proof.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From What I saw we are not looking at Mike Leach Either. just a thought.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox at least won the west this guy has no clue.

He plays not to lose.

He is way too conservative. He is so easy to read. He is not ever going to win the west .ever!

He is a good High School coach at best.

If Rick Dennison had this team . this would be the same results.

Do you call trying a 62 yard field goal conservative? Or going for it on 4th down inside the red zone is maybe conservative.

I don't know that he is conservative all the time. I think his choices could be better. Both the situations above he choose wrong.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you call trying a 62 yard field goal conservative? Or going for it on 4th down inside the red zone is maybe conservative.

I don't know that he is conservative all the time. I think his choices could be better. Both the situations above he choose wrong.

He sucks. Sorry but I am not seeing anything but average out of him. His stats show him as that average. He was average everywhere he has gone. He is middle of the pack at best.

Also his winning Record show nothing we are going no were with him. 4-6 is not where this team should be .

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sucks. Sorry but I am not seeing anything but average out of him. His stats show him as that average. He was average everywhere he has gone. He is middle of the pack at best.

Also his winning Record show nothing we are going no were with him. 4-6 is not where this team should be .

I am not saying Vance is the man. I am saying I don’t know that you can say he is conservative. I think Bance has made poor decisions at times and those poor decisions have cost this team games. Houston comes to mind right away. I do think Vance is better then some other potential head coaches.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Constant churn at HC is bad for a team. If VJ can’t get this team to 7-9 or 8-8 he’s gotta go. If the Broncos look somewhat competent down the stretch he may get the benefit of the doubt. If they win out he straight up deserves to remain in place another year.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ownership legal issues now in court could deter a veteran coach from coming here.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ownership legal issues now in court could deter a veteran coach from coming here.

Court battles should quickly and easily be dismissed or given to arbitrator. His brother has no legal ground to stand on, as his "case" is very similar to the one Beth brought, which is weak to begin with. Given there has been no devaluation of the team, its assets, or management, there's no real reason for the NFL or a court to decide against them.

Saying that, I think any coach could see the benefits of coaching this team, and how close it is to being a high caliber playoff team.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Vance Joseph wins out the season - and he Broncos get to the conference championships - I'd sign him up and give him a raise.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, no.