• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UT Mens Basketball

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
2-0 and just beat LMU who was apparently ranked 2nd in the AA division. I thought we were going to lose and it was close, we were only up by 7 for a few mins late in the 2nd. Anyways we looked a LOT better this game than the last and hopefully we can keep the momentum for Fridays tilt against UNC-Greensboro

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have a lot of size, I think we can slow down teams on defense but I don't see us scoring on bigger teams such as Kentucky and Vanderbilt.

A little off topic, Mississippi State is starting their typical November choke. Lost to Akron last night.

MSU always seems to lose a bunch of garbage OOC games in November. Comes into the SEC and wins a lot of games and then whines when the NCAA committee passes them over because they sucked so bad in November.

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We don't have a lot of size, I think we can slow down teams on defense but I don't see us scoring on bigger teams such as Kentucky and Vanderbilt.

A little off topic, Mississippi State is starting their typical November choke. Lost to Akron last night.

MSU always seems to lose a bunch of garbage OOC games in November. Comes into the SEC and wins a lot of games and then whines when the NCAA committee passes them over because they sucked so bad in November.

It's because they're MSU :third:

Kuonzo is a Defensive coach so we should be good on the backside. Scoring we're going to need players like Skyler McBee (aka UT's DUTCH OVEN (if you've seen the stache rofl)) But Offense is going to be shaky and Vandy/Kentucky/Florida are probably going to own us sadly. We really could of used Scotty Hopson, he's going to end up playing in Europe for shit, what a mistake :L

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of choking in November, LOL @ #7 Vandypants losing to the Cleveland State Vikings at home.

Now watch us lose to ULM,
:L