• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA Today predicts us 5-11

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking bullshit!!

Nah, I don't care, let's be an underdog, who cares

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol if we go 5-11 we would have to fire sale and go into skinsdad 3 year building plan again

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-9 to me is more realistic on the pessimistic end. I too can see 5-11 happening though. We all hope for the best but anyone who honestly says that they can't see it, aren't really looking. Man, this crap is depressing, if I were a toker, I'd be twisting up a fat one right now.

Exactly. Maybe the changes are fantastic. I really like the Pryor pick up; however, there is a chance he doesn't run routes that well, or where they are supposed to be run. Maybe our defensive pickups are going to be as good as I am hoping, or maybe they still don't do their jobs and tackle the guy with the ball.

Who knows?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-9 to me is more realistic on the pessimistic end. I too can see 5-11 happening though. We all hope for the best but anyone who honestly says that they can't see it, aren't really looking. Man, this crap is depressing, if I were a toker, I'd be twisting up a fat one right now.

oh cmon man. talent wise we are better than last year. Yes the schedule is tougher but 5-11? I don't think so.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh cmon man. talent wise we are better than last year. Yes the schedule is tougher but 5-11? I don't think so.

I really don't want to ask this because there's going to be a charge or two of wishing this. So let me be clear before I ask. I"M NOT WISHING THIS!!! (So RG3 help me :D)

What happens IF we lose Kirk, Reed and one of our receivers very early in the new season? In fact, what if the injury bug really decimates the entire starting offensive and defensive roster? Still can't see 5-11 as possible?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't want to ask this because there's going to be a charge or two of wishing this. So let me be clear before I ask. I"M NOT WISHING THIS!!! (So RG3 help me :D)

What happens IF we lose Kirk, Reed and one of our receivers very early in the new season? In fact, what if the injury bug really decimates the entire starting offensive and defensive roster? Still can't see 5-11 as possible?

you can say that about any team. The coaches are better this year. Plus overall talent is better. The Eagles being forecasted has better than us is an insult. I think a 2-0 start should be a given. If not then we will be in trouble.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We go into full rebuild mode. Dan and Bruce give up what ever it costs to draft the hottest rookie QB prospect because they will need something to get the fans exicted. And we remain the same old inept Redskins we have all come to know and love. :L

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can say that about any team. The coaches are better this year. Plus overall talent is better. The Eagles being forecasted has better than us is an insult. I think a 2-0 start should be given. If not then we will be in trouble.

Yes, you can say that about any team, but that's the point isn't it? It COULD happen to us and because we are vulnerable to the injury bug, we COULD go 5-11 or worse right? (Key words are "could" and/or it's "possible")

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT watching TV and posting on the forum:

funny-pictures-cat-watches-soap-operas.jpg

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you can say that about any team, but that's the point isn't it? It COULD happen to us and because we are vulnerable to the injury bug, we COULD go 5-11 or worse right? (Key words are "could" and/or it's "possible")

Absolutely can happen to anyone. That is why preseason predictions have to be taken with a grain of salt. We never know how much or how hard the injury bug is going to bite.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-11 is certainly possible with this schedule if we have injuries and nothing goes our way. I say .500, 8-8, +\- 2 is more realistic.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is funny. But really I don't want you to like him if you don't want to. We all have guys we like and dislike.

At the same time I never said Pierre was a possession receiver only and DJax could do a lot of things but for whatever reason he was not effective in the red zone. Crowder was not much bigger if any but proved to be a better red zone receiver last year.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is funny. But really I don't want you to like him if you don't want to. We all have guys we like and dislike.

At the same time I never said Pierre was a possession receiver only and DJax could do a lot of things but for whatever reason he was not effective in the red zone. Crowder was not much bigger if any but proved to be a better red zone receiver last year.

Agreed. No one says you got to like Kirk. But we do get a few of those.." I like him but.....'' replies.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree we are better talent wise. If you put talent in a position that doesn't best utilize their talents though, the talent goes to waste. That is why system is so important.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't care if they like KC either. I want them to understand what likely happens when he leaves and that we are certainly not better off.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if they like KC either. I want them to understand what likely happens when he leaves and that we are certainly not better off.

Understand gk ... and shark ... and dad ... and me. :D I don't think there is anything we can say at this point that will change their mind or anything they can say that will change ours.

We can all have all of the "and buts" we want. It is all simple math now. Carr got $25 million so Cousins should be slotted in that same general slot. Clearly he is better than Glennon or Osweiler. The time to get him cheaper was a year or two years ago when the FO would not move off their low ball offer then. I think the only thing to argue is do we want to keep him or replace him. The only solutions I have seen if letting him go after this year are from Sty who suggests McCarron and I think both Sty and ehb suggested Ty Taylor. I do not think either one is a one for one equal replacement but that is my opinion. The FO QB draft history under Snyder looks like Campbell, Ramsey and Griffin. Two of those guys we traded up for. It is possible the draft could be the answer but I wouldn't put my last nickel on the FO getting that right.

All that said the boys report in two days. Lets play some football.