• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

University Of Arizona basketball (bribes) LOL

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing good comes out of Northern Nogales. Hopefully the NCAA nukes their basketball program for a few years.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing good comes out of Northern Nogales. Hopefully the NCAA nukes their basketball program for a few years.
I say no tournament appearances for 5 years.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like two retards high fiving eachother while drooling in here.

Fork do you live under a rock and only surface once a month?

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW and ASU? I guess basement-dwelling programs gonna hate.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ has to do some shady shit and get caught to not make the tourney. UW does it so naturally. Shit, the only P5 team to win the reg season title and not dance? A feather in your cap for that one, good sir.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty weird timing for this thread. As expected, there should be some more movement here in the upcoming weeks.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Awhhhh you butt hurt! I totally understand.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unban me on UOFA site and I will be chiming in daily. How is that sir?

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awhhhh you butt hurt! I totally understand.

Butt hurt? Hurley hired a former Adidas marketing rep last year as one of his assistant coaches and recruiters. So maybe you want to hold off on talking so much shit until you're completely certain that ASU's nose is clean. Because the truth is, we don't know how big this really is, and what we do know is that this is hurting all of college basketball. If this was about ASU instead, along with the others, I wouldn't be talking shit. I'd be pissed at what it's doing to the sport, the conference, etc.

How many Bama fans were quick to jump all over Auburn, until they found out their hands are dirty too. And now Bama is in the same situation--waiting for the other shoe to drop.

If I am butt hurt, it's because the FBI is talking a sledgehammer to CBB, and as someone who genuinely appreciates the history and the sport, (fuck AZ) this whole thing breaks my heart. And yet, all you and some guy in bum-fuck Alaska can do is pile on because it's AZ? You guys are completely missing the gravity of this because of your desperation to see AZ go down. You're laughing at one team while the sport is on fire.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butt hurt? Hurley hired a former Adidas marketing rep last year as one of his assistant coaches and recruiters. So maybe you want to hold off on talking so much shit until you're completely certain that ASU's nose is clean. Because the truth is, we don't know how big this really is, and what we do know is that this is hurting all of college basketball. If this was about ASU instead, along with the others, I wouldn't be talking shit. I'd be pissed at what it's doing to the sport, the conference, etc.

How many Bama fans were quick to jump all over Auburn, until they found out their hands are dirty too. And now Bama is in the same situation--waiting for the other shoe to drop.

If I am butt hurt, it's because the FBI is talking a sledgehammer to CBB, and as someone who genuinely appreciates the history and the sport, (fuck AZ) this whole thing breaks my heart. And yet, all you and some guy in bum-fuck Alaska can do is pile on because it's AZ? You guys are completely missing the gravity of this because of your desperation to see AZ go down. You're laughing at one team while the sport is on fire.
No Worry Bobby called me. We good.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Worry Bobby called me. We good.

I know you were true and blue. I just have pent of feelings about all the history of success you guys have had and it is just fucked up. Same goes for KY, USC, Auburn, ect... I get it. But I do not live 1.3 hours away from them either. I trashed talked Pitino already. So, again Bobby has a clean nose. I know it.