• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UK vs UF for SEC Championship

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to beat a good team 3 times in a row. Kentucky was so much better under the boards and I can't say I've seen so many blocked shots. Glad we don't have to play them again until the final 4...LOL.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great game.

gator-following-1024x768.jpg

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually was thinking a loss may have done us good... better to lose now and get your shit back together than to get upset in the next two weeks.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not hating on Florida's defense. Obviously it is good. Arizona's is just better. Better stats. Better opponents. Better defense.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Credit to the Wildcats today. They showed something last year's squad lacked.

Guts!

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes; Florida very fortunate to win this one. Missed the front end of a 1/1 TWICE in the last 30 seconds and still win.

This is why I said Runeman is a good sport...he is totally fair and a good sportsman. He stands up for his team, but doesn't do the Fthe Cats, F Ky, and other assorted asswipe obscenities typically spouted against UK.

Wow! you other Fla. "fans" sure do hate UK...not much class shown by any of you..

Those boys played their hearts out and lost their last chance to win because a UK player slipped in a hard cut toward the basket....They showed their heart against Fla, and it's a big heart. Florida was the best team and I wouldn't dispute that fact.....but...just remember it was a team of freshman who almost beat a better team of seniors. Congratulations to the Gator team!

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh by the way, I got what I wanted in the opening post....both teams gave good punches, and both teams took good punches....it was a great game except UK lost.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I said Runeman is a good sport...he is totally fair and a good sportsman. He stands up for his team, but doesn't do the Fthe Cats, F Ky, and other assorted asswipe obscenities typically spouted against UK.

Wow! you other Fla. "fans" sure do hate UK...not much class shown by any of you..

Those boys played their hearts out and lost their last chance to win because a UK player slipped in a hard cut toward the basket....They showed their heart against Fla, and it's a big heart. Florida was the best team and I wouldn't dispute that fact.....but...just remember it was a team of freshman who almost beat a better team of seniors. Congratulations to the Gator team!

I would like for you to show me where anyone in this thread was being that way please.. I think we (FL fans) all have a healthy respect for UK and Calipari.. UK's team is mostly freshman and did a hell of a job coming back down 14 points.. no one here is saying they didn't play their hearts out AND could've possibly beaten us ..

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:smokin:SU's in the South Region...Sorry Florida....:mad2:Bad things bout to happen.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like for you to show me where anyone in this thread was being that way please.. I think we (FL fans) all have a healthy respect for UK and Calipari.

If you will look in my post; I italicized the word "fans" and put it in red. The inference is about the fans of other teams who jump on and become bandwagon fans for Florida {today} or "fans" of whoever is playing against UK on any other day. I have no respect for them.

I don't cheer for anyone other than Kentucky---and don't waste my time cheering for any other team. I respect the other teams players...and give them their just dues....but I am not a bandwagon fan for any team.

Sorry if that bothers you...but I am not apologizing for the way I do sports.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again ktg8trgrl...I was not referring to Florida fans....most of them including Runemanare good fans or at least your typical fans supporting Florida.......I was referring to fans of other teams. I think you can find the posts I am referring to if you bother to look.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:smokin:SU's in the South Region...Sorry Florida....:mad2:Bad things bout to happen.

Looking forward to that one...come on down and we will go to the game....if the Orange gets that far....LOL

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like for you to show me where anyone in this thread was being that way please.. I think we (FL fans) all have a healthy respect for UK and Calipari.. UK's team is mostly freshman and did a hell of a job coming back down 14 points.. no one here is saying they didn't play their hearts out AND could've possibly beaten us ..
:agree:

Same here... not sure where that post came from.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not hating on Florida's defense. Obviously it is good. Arizona's is just better. Better stats. Better opponents. Better defense.

Sorry we are not going to find out as Oklahoma St is going to expose your boys....sorry.