• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UK vs UF for SEC Championship

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I want to see in this game is; UK and UF go "Balz to the Wall" for 40 minutes...giving killer hits to the other team...taking killer hits in return and both refusing to quit.

Too much to ask for?

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tough to beat a team with that kind of talent 3 times in one year. That said, IMO, our boys are going to show up ready to play. It's hard to knock off a team that has won 20 straight games. I continue to believe that Andrew Harrison is not an effective point guard....good player, but needs to learn how to manage his team better...as opposed to Scottie Wilbekin, who is an excellent point guard. For me that is the only difference between the teams. The cats are bigger inside and have a great 3-point guy in James Young and the Gators are very physical and quick inside with a great 3-point shooter in Michael Fraizer. This is not a "gimmie" for the Gators as the Kentucky freshmen are starting to learn how to play together. Sure hope they all go pro next year...LOL

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta take UF in this one too... even though it doesn't mean nearly as much as it does to Kentucky. Uk, even with good athletes, can't seem to find their rear ends with both hands. UF can probably coast by UK just by playing their C+/B- game. But having said that, UF is probably the top 1 seed win or lose. Maybe they try a few things to prep for the tourney and just let UK have this one.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta take UF in this one too... even though it doesn't mean nearly as much as it does to Kentucky. Uk, even with good athletes, can't seem to find their rear ends with both hands. UF can probably coast by UK just by playing their C+/B- game. But having said that, UF is probably the top 1 seed win or lose. Maybe they try a few things to prep for the tourney and just let UK have this one.

The majority of your post was your honest opinion and I can respect that...however....

Maybe they try a few things to prep for the tourney and just let UK have this one
That statement is a load of bull shlt.

NO ONE just "lets the other team have one". Don't even bring that crap.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tough to beat a team with that kind of talent 3 times in one year. That said, IMO, our boys are going to show up ready to play. It's hard to knock off a team that has won 20 straight games. I continue to believe that Andrew Harrison is not an effective point guard....good player, but needs to learn how to manage his team better...as opposed to Scottie Wilbekin, who is an excellent point guard. For me that is the only difference between the teams. The cats are bigger inside and have a great 3-point guy in James Young and the Gators are very physical and quick inside with a great 3-point shooter in Michael Fraizer. This is not a "gimmie" for the Gators as the Kentucky freshmen are starting to learn how to play together. Sure hope they all go pro next year...LOL

Good post.....I also think your opinion of Andrew Harrison is close to the truth...but I think it's all about his attitude and the fact his dad coached him in AAU rather than learning to manage the team. He knows what his job duties are...he just needs to grow up and lose the attitude.

By the way, I always respect you and your brother's posts...thoughtful and 99.5% of the time spot on and totally fair:yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post.....I also think your opinion of Andrew Harrison is close to the truth...but I think it's all about his attitude and the fact his dad coached him in AAU rather than learning to manage the team. He knows what his job duties are...he just needs to grow up and lose the attitude.

By the way, I always respect you and your brother's posts...thoughtful and 99.5% of the time spot on and totally fair:yes:

Hahahahaha now I have heard everything

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahaha now I have heard everything

I stand by my statement; and not because Runeman and I are both SEC fans...but because he seems to be an intelligent fan, and I appreciate that.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AAU is generally not a good way to teach ANY PG how to be a true PG. Just not how AAU works.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AAU is generally not a good way to teach ANY PG how to be a true PG. Just not how AAU works.

That's what I was inferring when I stated that his dad coached him. Sometimes when a father coaches a son...he tries to make his son look good rather than making him learn and earn everything. Son never has to grow up with an atmosphere like that in the AAU.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I was inferring when I stated that his dad coached him. Sometimes when a father coaches a son...he tries to make his son look good rather than making him learn and earn everything. Son never has to grow up with an atmosphere like that in the AAU.

Absolutely, I was just kind of adding that even if his dad wasn't the coach. Good luck today boss, I hope we some some crazy double OT game.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely, I was just kind of adding that even if his dad wasn't the coach. Good luck today boss, I hope we some some crazy double OT game.

You know I'm with you on that! That's what makes a game such good entertainment...even for fans of other schools.:agree:

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn UK doesn't even have someone FROM Kentucky on their team..weird:wtf2:

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn UK doesn't even have someone FROM Kentucky on their team..weird:wtf2:

Actually Jarrod Polson, Dominique Hawkins, Derek Willis......weird that they all thought they were from Kentucky, since they were born and raised there.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida is toying with them. They're going to make a run at some point and finish them off.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the difference is in team play. Especially on the defense side. Florida just has better team defense chemistry.