• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyreek Hill cost Vikings' Sherels $100K with return

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's part of it, but so much is forgiving if you're an elite talent. If Ray Rice was still in his prime, he'd have a starting job today. How many chances do these guys get, DV or drugs, if they're talented? Teams keep trying to mine that talent.

Fair point. I wanted Adrian to hit the bricks the second it became clear that he thought he did nothing wrong and was blaming the Vikings for not standing up for him enough. The coach and GM didn't see it that way because he was still a good player. Well, he was for one more season anyways...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does but at what point do we just stop having a judicial system?

We are a nation of laws, not media mob rule. He obviously did something pretty awful but is he not allowed a 2nd chance? I think the notion that he can't get a job as an NFL player but can get a job flipping burgers seems a bit like job shaming.

The NFL can't publicly claim a hard stance against DV and weaken that stance in favor of talented players and still expect to be taken seriously. All of the talking heads are all over Mixon, who served a year's suspension.

Hill plead guilty and got a slap on the wrist. He was expelled from Ok State, but was not restricted from playing elsewhere and received probation, after which the charge could be cleared from his record. Nice hard stance on DV by talented athletes. New school, kept playing for the scouts uninterrupted.