• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Turn to ESPN2 NOW....

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....If you want to watch the best team in the country.

That is all

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UVA already played and won

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Your DEFENSE isn't even as good as ours. Trust me, I live in DC and have watched PLENTY of UVA games. You are hot and playing incredible basketball, but it's still in the garbage that is ACC basketball this year.

Our offense is light years ahead of yours when we play this way

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of our worst defensive games of the season. 7 minutes left and Cal has pretty much already reached our season avg for points against......

oh did i mention we are up 21???

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Your DEFENSE isn't even as good as ours. Trust me, I live in DC and have watched PLENTY of UVA games. You are hot and playing incredible basketball, but it's still in the garbage that is ACC basketball this year.

Our offense is light years ahead of yours when we play this way

sorry if your "dominant" performance at a pathetic Vanderbilt team doesn't have me confident in your excellence

they have what, 2 scholarship players on their team?

OK Arizona won a couple of games and you turn into an arrogant homer. You managed to insult two other conferences in back to back posts. Nice going.... Liked you better when Arizona was not looking so good.....and a win over Cal is not that great either.

Will there be any humility if/when Arizona loses????

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK Arizona won a couple of games and you turn into an arrogant homer. You managed to insult two other conferences in back to back posts. Nice going.... Liked you better when Arizona was not looking so good.....and a win over Cal is not that great either.

Sorry if I am happy that we are showing that, even when losing our 2nd best offensive option, a McD's AA and 5-star recruit, that we are clearly the team to beat despite that. Imagine losing a "Patrick Young" from your team in the middle of the season when you are on a 21-0 (and best start/longest winning streak in school history). Imagine going from KNOWING you are the best team in the country to questioning whether your team can survive a season ending loss like we did.

And IMAGINE when you realize (LIKE I DID) that you were wrong to think your team couldn't overcome that loss???

I am one happy wildcat fan, and I don't give a shit if you think I am arrogant. I simply know that every fan, of every other team, is lucky as SHIT that we lost brandon ashley, because it's the ONLY thing giving any of your teams a shot at winning the title this year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win, but Cal is mediocre

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bill Walton sucks off the whole Wildcats team at half every game. If a PAC team dominates he sucks em off, annoying douche.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win, but Cal is mediocre

First off, whenever somebody comments on a Pac-12 team, I add one level to their comment because they are almost always on the East Coast and never even watch our conference. So you say mediocre, I say pretty good. Not great, I'll agree, but they have Monty and he is about as good a coach as there is.

Secondly, we lost our first game to this team because we lost ashley 2 minute into the game, so a beatdown like this is significant to me.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

also, for the record, I have been bashing the ACC and SEC the ENTIRE YEAR about how down their conferences are this year. The Pac flies under the radar all year (just like last year) and we are just fine with that. Don't act like I, all of a sudden out of nowhere because we had a great game, haven't been talking about how shitty those conferences are.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, whenever somebody comments on a Pac-12 team, I add one level to their comment because they are almost always on the East Coast and never even watch our conference. So you say mediocre, I say pretty good. Not great, I'll agree, but they have Monty and he is about as good a coach as there is.

Secondly, we lost our first game to this team because we lost ashley 2 minute into the game, so a beatdown like this is significant to me.

True. Everyone underestimates the Pac-12. in EVERY sport.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. Everyone underestimates the Pac-12. in EVERY sport.

I don't care about any of the other sports...just bball

BUT I do care when our bball conference gets disrespected. It happened last year and we had Oregon (as a 12 seed) and UA getting to the sweet 16, Cal with the first round upset as a 12 seed (and almost beating 'cuse), and UCLA shitting the bed (which I LOVE no matter what it means for the conference).

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about any of the other sports...just bball

BUT I do care when our bball conference gets disrespected. It happened last year and we had Oregon (as a 12 seed) and UA getting to the sweet 16, Cal with the first round upset as a 12 seed (and almost beating 'cuse), and UCLA shitting the bed (which I LOVE no matter what it means for the conference).

UCLA did lose Jordan Adams right before the tourney. They could have gone a lot further with him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They look like the best conference. But Cal is mediocre, they beat Zona and Stanford and that's pretty much it and lose just about every big game. Yes, they play in a top conference but they are mediocre.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They look like the best conference. But Cal is mediocre, they beat Zona and Stanford and that's pretty much it and lose just about every big game. Yes, they play in a top conference but they are mediocre.

disagree. Still think the B10 is the best, regardless of people saying the B12 is the best. But I think we are right on par w/ the B12