• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trey Edmunds to Redshirt

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better be on D. Drew Harris will be a beast assuming his recovery is going / has gone OK.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Better be on D. Drew Harris will be a beast assuming his recovery is going / has gone OK.
Harris will be fine when he gets to VT, he was closer than most realize getting in right away so he should be enrolled in January. Personally, I think that TE has more upside at LB, but if the coaches feel RB is best than I always defer to them (they see him everyday in practice and we don't). Some people have said that he could be the next KJ, and if that is the case then leave him at RB, but I think he is better suited for D

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just never looked like a natural runner to me (going off his HS highlights and preseason scrimmages.) The bigger need is obviously at LB. If he was that good a runner (Kevin Jones v2) he would be starting. So all signs point to LB, but you never know. Wherever he ends up I have a feeling he will be a good one.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He just never looked like a natural runner to me (going off his HS highlights and preseason scrimmages.) The bigger need is obviously at LB. If he was that good a runner (Kevin Jones v2) he would be starting. So all signs point to LB, but you never know. Wherever he ends up I have a feeling he will be a good one.
Yea he will be a stud regardless. One thing to remember with TE is he is a year younger than everyone else, he should be a 2013 recruit...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The right move going with the redshirt

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As long as the coaches believe Harris is going to be fine with his injury and eligibility then any talk of Edmunds at RB pisses me off. There are only so many carries to go around especially with this offense that has shown the inability to sustain drives so often

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
fwiw im pretty sure harris is playing at FUMA so health shouldnt be an issue with him.

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fwiw im pretty sure harris is playing at FUMA so health shouldnt be an issue with him.

The FUMA PG team sucks balls. Im sure Thomas Smith and Drew will need work, but at least they should be able to march smartly.