• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp news

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I read that Rico gained weight so he could block better? the thing that stands out to me is he was not activated last season.

I also read that Jarwin and 's schultz are looking great at catching the ball. Rico is not making the team unless there are a number of injuries IMO

I don’t think so either. I’ve never had a good vibe about the guy and the fact I read about him comparing himself to Gronk gives me even less of a good vibe.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Defense had a heck of a day. Awuzie had some PBUs. LVE forced a fumble. Brown had an INT. Woods had a big PBU

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The D should always have upper hand to start with IMO.

I wasn’t necessarily meaning they beat up on the offense. Now the tweet stated they did. I was more interested in the big plays. I did read Browns INT might have been an offsides penalty and Dak was going for the big play. Heck I’m just glad they are getting their hands on some balls.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a positive assessment for Rico fans...
Not a good sign. When your only NFL caliber attribute is your athletic ability, being seen as sluggish and slower than the other guys would certainly be a nail in the coffin when fighting for a roster spot...if true.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t necessarily meaning they beat up on the offense. Now the tweet stated they did. I was more interested in the big plays. I did read Browns INT might have been an offsides penalty and Dak was going for the big play. Heck I’m just glad they are getting their hands on some balls.

I didn't take it that way. Just the D should always have the upperhand early on. Not that the O can't school them or anything.

And when I watch Tyron it is like he is a man playing with little children. His strength and footwork are just out of this world.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think so either. I’ve never had a good vibe about the guy and the fact I read about him comparing himself to Gronk gives me even less of a good vibe.

Not a good sign. When your only NFL caliber attribute is your athletic ability, being seen as sluggish and slower than the other guys would certainly be a nail in the coffin when fighting for a roster spot...if true.

I might be the biggest Rico Gathers fan on this board, but even I have been having second thoughts in light of all the negativity surrounding this guy this off-season and on into camp. I haven't really heard one positive thing reported about Gathers in quite some time. It sure sounds like he is regressing. Certainly does not bode well for him.

Meanwhile, Jarwin looks like he has been putting in work, physically looks different to me. It's very small sample size of video at this point, but the guy looks faster and quicker, and maybe leaner.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s only been a few practices but it’s hard to believe this guy fell to the mid 3rd round

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s only been a few practices but it’s hard to believe this guy fell to the mid 3rd round
I saw on twitter he was getting more and more 1st team snaps. Haven't seen an article yet talking about it so maybe not true. I still say our WRs will be "good enough" AND better than last year

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw on twitter he was getting more and more 1st team snaps. Haven't seen an article yet talking about it so maybe not true. I still say our WRs will be "good enough" AND better than last year

He has been awesome today. Dak is throwing most of them so he is getting the reps and beating B. Jones. Heath has had a good practice on defense it appears.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TWill and Austin also seemed to be heavily involved today. It seems like the offense had a much better day today. Dak threw some great passes that were dropped. Bease was one of them, and a TE on another.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this one too. Here is another angle but I think it's the same play. Great battling by Gallup, good coverage and a good throw. Love to see guys just battle it out in practice and leave it on the field

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made a great sideline catch too.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Training Camp. Reporters see every play.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read Hurns had a vet day off. Could be why Gallup and Austin were mentioned so much. Still great for Gallup.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl Thomas - DB - Seahawks
Writing for The Players' Tribune, Earl Thomas told the Seahawks to either offer him an extension or trade him "to a team that wants me to be part of their future."

In the article (linked below), Thomas lays out the reasons for his holdout. "If you’re risking your body to deliver all of this value to an organization, then you deserve some sort of assurance that the organization will take care of you if you get hurt," Thomas writes. "This isn’t new, and this isn’t complicated. It’s the reason I’m holding out — I want to be able to give my everything, on every play, without any doubt in my mind." The Seahawks reportedly have no plans to offer Thomas an extension, so a trade seems like the only option. The Cowboys are the likeliest destination if Seattle decides to move Thomas.