• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade with Denver for #5

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wrong. I've heard his teammates talk about it, I've seen them miked up during practice and talking to him on the sidelines - when things were starting to get totally out of control. I've heard many current and many ex-players talk about it - and there's no difference of opinion. You must have heard the same. It's pretty much impossible to be a Skins fan in this area and not have heard it.

I am not in the area.

So we have had a locker room and that has equated to?

Again, you don’t give up capitalbecause it looks bad. You improve the look and sell high.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wrong. I've heard his teammates talk about it, I've seen them miked up during practice and talking to him on the sidelines - when things were starting to get totally out of control. I've heard many current and many ex-players talk about it - and there's no difference of opinion. You must have heard the same. It's pretty much impossible to be a Skins fan in this area and not have heard it.
I have not heard this, but I'm not reading or listening to everything Redskins. Maybe it's all true, but I'd think many of the players would cut him some slack if he wasn't all in. Now if he pulls this game again all bets are off.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would wait unit Barley is taken before I trade down. Even if Barkley is taken I would take Nelson at #5 if we had the pick. Barkley and Nelson are the two slam dunks in this draft.
3 years ago you said drafting. An og in the top 5 was dumb , now you want to trade up
For one ? Is there a core value anywhere in your head ? How about we don’t trade up

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 years ago you said drafting. An og in the top 5 was dumb , now you want to trade up
For one ? Is there a core value anywhere in your head ? How about we don’t trade up

I was commenting on the post if we had the #5 pick overall without a trade up. Stop taking things out of context.