• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Deadline

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its Nov 1. Anything out there that interests anyone. I know we will probably roll with what we have. Of course to make a trade , you have to have a partner. How can we improve ? OL?? WR?? DT?? Its hard to tell since we havent had our QB. I would love to have one of these Washington DTs, but that wont happen.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its Nov 1. Anything out there that interests anyone. I know we will probably roll with what we have. Of course to make a trade , you have to have a partner. How can we improve ? OL?? WR?? DT?? Its hard to tell since we havent had our QB. I would love to have one of these Washington DTs, but that wont happen.
Those two Dt the Commanders have are real good and would cost a lot of draft. Picks. I would prefer trading for OL depth Osa was a force last week really like him as the 3tech.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could trade for an experienced TE, I mean 6 or 7 round guy, not likely

I think Quinn likes his young DT's. I still worry more about Barr & LVE on the field at the same time

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could trade for an experienced TE, I mean 6 or 7 round guy, not likely

I think Quinn likes his young DT's. I still worry more about Barr & LVE on the field at the same time

LVE and Barr are in for a test this week with Hurts option.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LVE and Barr are in for a test this week with Hurts option.
path to the football is important. LVE is not good here. Barr has better instincts but a step and a half late more than not. Kearce will play some backer for sure, hopefully on 1st down too. The rub with him he's a top NFL tackler, seem like a good spy but he also can cover a TE, Philly's has Goddert in their passing game much more often. Wilson is a little reckless at time but he's playing well. STILL would like to see Cox get some snaps.

NICE PROBLEM....lots of good players on defense

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OL or WR. There are teams that have 1 win that would be happy to shed some salary cap and pick up a mid round pick. This defense is there, obviously might use a run stuffer but I like the DT's we have. I think once we get Dak back, a WR who could beat man coverage and a solid vet starting interior OL could give this team a legit chance to make the SB in this year's NFC