• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Deadline Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll find out if Indy is serious about trading PG, then.

Boston seems willing to bend... is something like next years New Jersey pick, Jaylen Brown, Amir Johnson and change reasonable enough? It should be.

Idk think that is enough. They would need to add in Crowder at least. I highly doubt Bradley is going anywhere though. That would give the Pacers nothing but hope for Brown to pan out and that high 1st round pick. They would need an asset that is set in stone Crowder/Bradley.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boston seems willing to bend... is something like next years New Jersey pick, Jaylen Brown, Amir Johnson and change reasonable enough? It should be.

I guess we will find out.

I wonder if they are interested in Gallinari in Denver?

Can get him for a shitload less and keep the Brooklyn pick.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we will find out.

I wonder if they are interested in Gallinari in Denver?

Can get him for a shitload less and keep the Brooklyn pick.
There have been rumors of Boston's interest in Gallinari for a couple of years now... I think the C's are interested, but Denver has been reluctant to move Gallinari and/or they are asking for more than Boston is willing to give.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i like jaylens game a lot. hes improving.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk think that is enough. They would need to add in Crowder at least. I highly doubt Bradley is going anywhere though. That would give the Pacers nothing but hope for Brown to pan out and that high 1st round pick. They would need an asset that is set in stone Crowder/Bradley.
I don't disagree with you, necessarily... which is why a deal might not get done.

If the C's do give up Crowder or Bradley along with the rest... I still don't like their odds of beating Cleveland this year, and they negatively impact their mid to long range future. Just doesn't seem like a good enough deal from the C's point-of-view.

OTOH, if Indiana doesn't get more... it might not be good enough from their point-of-view.

One thing that might force Indiana to bend a little: PG isn't locked up long term. Why should Boston give up the house if PG's situation is unsettled after next season?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree with you, necessarily... which is why a deal might not get done.

If the C's do give up Crowder or Bradley along with the rest... I still don't like their odds of beating Cleveland this year, and they negatively impact their mid to long range future. Just doesn't seem like a good enough deal from the C's point-of-view.

OTOH, if Indiana doesn't get more... it might not be good enough from their point-of-view.

One thing that might force Indiana to bend a little: PG isn't locked up long term. Why should Boston give up the house if PG's situation is unsettled after next season?

If you give up Crowder, I think replacing him with PG is fine, y'all can't lose Bradley. Brown wouldn't be too much of a loss and you can always pick up guys to come off the bench.

IT
Bradley
PG
Horford
Johnson?

It would be well worth it.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nerlens Noel traded to Dallas!

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you give up Crowder, I think replacing him with PG is fine, y'all can't lose Bradley. Brown wouldn't be too much of a loss and you can always pick up guys to come off the bench.

IT
Bradley
PG
Horford
Johnson?

It would be well worth it.
Johnson might be a necessity in the trade for salary matching purposes.

The C's would get clubbed on the boards vs Cleveland... I don't see that line-up beating a healthy Cav's team in the playoffs. Their offense would be sick... but they would get out-physicaled in a 7 game series.

Keeping Crowder would go a long way to the C's keeping their toughness intact. They would still get out-rebounded vs. Cleveland... but guys like Smart/Crowder/Horford would keep things reasonable.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sixesrs are gonna try and move bogut or buy him out

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA Trade Deadline: Sixers send Nerlens Noel to Mavericks for Bogut, 1st-rounder
Dallas takes a gamble on the talented big man

Multiple outlets (Yahoo, ESPN) report that the Philadelphia 76ers have traded center Nerlens Noel to the Dallas Mavericks for Justin Anderson, Andrew Bogut and a conditional (top-18 protected) first-round pick. Noel has had injury issues and league executives were concerned with his maturity. But he’s a defensive stalwart with great athleticism and this benefits the Mavericks considerably.

More to come on this deal.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

the sixers return pick is protected 1-18, for noel.

idiots.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sixesrs are gonna try and move bogut or buy him out

I'd watch what they do with Okafor. If Sixers keep him -- then might as well buy-out Bogut. (unless they are shutting down Embiid for the year)