• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 25 Programs of the CFP Era

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I originally said, that Ohio State team slept walked the entire season. Who's to say anything would have changed had Ohio state not lost to Michigan's state.
I don't think it was necessarily the loss that led to it. Had we held on and won 16-14 those same changes would've occurred. That was just the last straw.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama and Clemson were really 1a and 1b national champions last year.

After all, we were just a pick play away from winning it all, so that's what is important.

:L

The shit some of you say is just mind boggling to me. There is actually a debate on if Ohio St should be given playoff credit...in a year they didn't make the playoffs...because the only thing that kept them out was...they lost a game.

I wonder what @TigerBait1971 is doing right now.
Making bitches and fucking money

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was necessarily the loss that led to it. Had we held on and won 16-14 those same changes would've occurred. That was just the last straw.
So it wasn't the loss that made them change? They wouldnt make a change after nearly losing to Northern Illinois or Indiana, but after a win against a top 10 team and being 11-0 they would make the change? Stop drinking the kool-aid and realize that change in the team was due to that loss.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it wasn't the loss that made them change? They wouldnt make a change after nearly losing to Northern Illinois or Indiana, but after a win against a top 10 team and being 11-0 they would make the change? Stop drinking the kool-aid and realize that change in the team was due to that loss.
The offense's performance was the same, whether or not the defense stops MSU's last second FG. Yes, it changes. UNI was the 3rd game of the year, not the 11th. Indiana was the 5th game, and our offense put up 34 points and over 500 yards. Two very dumb examples to try and make a point.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense's performance was the same, whether or not the defense stops MSU's last second FG. Yes, it changes. UNI was the 3rd game of the year, not the 11th. Indiana was the 5th game, and our offense put up 34 points and over 500 yards. Two very dumb examples to try and make a point.
So they wouldn't make changes when most teams make changes, at the beginning of the season, they just would have said "hey, we are 11-0 let's changed what's worked all season long for us just because we had a close game against a good team in terrible weather".
giphy.gif

You Buckeyes are finding new and lamer excuses all the time for this loss.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they wouldn't make changes when most teams make changes, at the beginning of the season, they just would have said "hey, we are 11-0 let's changed what's worked all season long for us just because we had a close game against a good team in terrible weather".
giphy.gif

You Buckeyes are finding new and lamer excuses all the time for this loss.
None of what you said makes sense. You're telling me that normal coaches give their new OC 3 games before changing their duties? You do realize 2015 was the first year after Herman was OC, right? No, they wouldn't make such drastic changes 3 games into the season. You know better than that.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of what you said makes sense. You're telling me that normal coaches give their new OC 3 games before changing their duties? You do realize 2015 was the first year after Herman was OC, right? No, they wouldn't make such drastic changes 3 games into the season. You know better than that.
OK please explain why the fuck you bring up Tressel? A coach who had nothing to do with putting either coach into those positions. Were you just master bating to your Tressel fathead on the wall and fantasizing about years gone by?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK please explain why the fuck you bring up Tressel? A coach who had nothing to do with putting either coach into those positions. Were you just master bating to your Tressel fathead on the wall and fantasizing about years gone by?
Oh for fuck's sake, clearly I meant Urban. I specified that in further posts. Just admit you were wrong and stop trying to take uncreative jabs.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh for fuck's sake, clearly I meant Urban. I specified that in further posts. Just admit you were wrong and stop trying to take uncreative jabs.
When did you correct it? You said I don't understand what you were saying, which I didn't because you never said you were wrong about who your head coach was. You are just being an uber homer believing that change had nothing to with the loss and the players didn't get a wake up call after being entitled all season and then getting punched in the mouth by a team missing their starting quarterback.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter because it didn't happen. They lost, and they didn't make it.

If we gonna play this game, then fuck it - Alabama was 2013 National Champions. Kick six was the only thing that kept us out of it, and why let what actually happened change anything right?

It's just my opinion, no need to get your vaj all bent out of shape.......I think tOSU goes back to back without a doubt if they made the playoff that year. Hell, they were definitely more qualified that year than last year.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did you correct it? You said I don't understand what you were saying, which I didn't because you never said you were wrong about who your head coach was. You are just being an uber homer believing that change had nothing to with the loss and the players didn't get a wake up call after being entitled all season and then getting punched in the mouth by a team missing their starting quarterback.
I typed Tressel by mistake in my very first post, then put Urban in later ones. I'm so very sorry for my egregious mistake that tossed your simple mind for a loop.

I'm not being a homer about anything. The changes absolutely had to do with our performance in that game, it was the breaking point for Urban. I've said that more than once now. You sure are getting pissy over nothing here.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just my opinion, no need to get your vaj all bent out of shape.......I think tOSU goes back to back without a doubt if they made the playoff that year. Hell, they were definitely more qualified that year than last year.

But they didn't.

Because they lost.

Michigan St did.

Because they won.

So who gets playoff credit?

Michigan St

I guess this should be expected from the "If Colt hadn't got hurt" fanbase.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they didn't.

Because they lost.

Michigan St did.

Because they won.

Michigan St

Sheesh, somebody is on his period. Relax, CFB season is right around the corner and you will soon be able to watch your team on TV again you "die hard" Bama fan you......

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they didn't.

Because they lost.

Michigan St did.

Because they won.

Michigan St

Bullshit. If I have learned anything on these boards, Michigan State doesn't get credit for anything.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. If I have learned anything on these boards, Michigan State doesn't get credit for anything.

Apparently Michigan St was Alabama's MVP that year.

Thanks!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh, somebody is on his period. Relax, CFB season is right around the corner and you will soon be able to watch your team on TV again you "die hard" Bama fan you......

I look forward to hearing you say more stupid shit as usual.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Michigan St was Alabama's MVP that year.

Thanks!
That and us lying down and taking it for the first round bye in the playoffs.