• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Romo

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After last nights blown 23 point halftime lead, I said I didn't blame Romo for the loss. Well after watching some lowlights from last nights game I changed my mind. Romo IMO has lost it, big time. He underthrew a wide open Dez Bryant numerous times, threw 2 picks and was lucky it wasn't 3 or 4. He lead the team into or near the red zone 6 times last night in the first half and came away with 4 field goals and only two TD's. He doesn't move around in the pocket like he use to anymore, and has seemed to have lost a lot of arm strength. I can't believe Jerry gave him a 100 million dollar deal. While I don't blame this loss all on Romo, he did play a big part in it. Now it seems Garrett has lost this team, they are now throwing each other under the bus including Garrett throwing Romo under the bus. This team is flat out horrible, with no relief in sight. Going to be another long decade.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is officially no longer a Romo fan. I can't do it anymore. For those of you who still believe in Romo I don't fault you for it, but I'm done with him. Also for the many who want Dez gone, I will continue to disagree with that to.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is officially no longer a Romo fan. I can't do it anymore. For those of you who still believe in Romo I don't fault you for it, but I'm done with him. Also for the many who want Dez gone, I will continue to disagree with that to.

I actually said I was done with Romo last season, but he started out decent this year. Why I thought the ending would be any different is beyond me. Oh and I don't want Dez gone, just don't want to over pay for him when his contract is due.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hind sight being 20 20....I wish the cowboys had let Romo play his contract out. Thats not the hind sight part. I wish the would have struck a deal with Dez, that likely would have been more team friendly and Romo could get his walking papers. We would likely be in a much better cap situation then.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hind sight being 20 20....I wish the cowboys had let Romo play his contract out. Thats not the hind sight part. I wish the would have struck a deal with Dez, that likely would have been more team friendly and Romo could get his walking papers. We would likely be in a much better cap situation then.

You would think, but Jerry would have just found another mediocre player to give all that money to. I agree they should have made Romo play out the contract, its time to start over at the QB position.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think, but Jerry would have just found another mediocre player to give all that money to. I agree they should have made Romo play out the contract, its time to start over at the QB position.

I agree maybe this is the wrong draft to do so, but I would have no problem with the Cowboys pulling the trigger in the 2nd round on someone like Tahj Boyd. The remaining picks should all go defense. I also think we have to get a corner early to. Most would say Safety, but I think corner is a more urgent need.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree maybe this is the wrong draft to do so, but I would have no problem with the Cowboys pulling the trigger in the 2nd round on someone like Tahj Boyd. The remaining picks should all go defense. I also think we have to get a corner early to. Most would say Safety, but I think corner is a more urgent need.

I pretty much agree, except about going corner early. Lets give our cb's some real NFL caliber safeties to play with before we throw them out with the bath water. And for goodness sake, play the ones we have in schemes that suit them. FYI, I am not a fan of our cb's, but they deserve a shot with some real help.

Edit - I can't believe Heath is still on the roster, let alone seeing the field for considerable time each week.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As bad as this defense is, I think all positions are urgent lol. We need a couple pass rushers as well.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol yeah, speaking of fight. Didn't anyone witness Broner get his but creamed. So glad he got his head crushed. I can't stand his arrogance.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me three.

It's tough living in Baltimore with a bunch of Ravens fans for friends. I get killed every week. Gonna be another long week, lol.

LOl me too living in Houston, scratch that born and raised in Houston. Thank goodness the Texans suck this year.:clap:

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me three.

It's tough living in Baltimore with a bunch of Ravens fans for friends. I get killed every week. Gonna be another long week, lol.

If the Ravens lose to the Lions tonight, they will have no room to talk.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I can't understand is this. Romo has no shortage of just bad throws at the wrong time. However, so many of these heart crushing Ints are these sideline "not on the same page" throws.

I just don't understand how these things don't get fixed when they happen the first couple of times.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I can't understand is this. Romo has no shortage of just bad throws at the wrong time. However, so many of these heart crushing Ints are these sideline "not on the same page" throws.

I just don't understand how these things don't get fixed when they happen the first couple of times.

Lack of leadership and coaching.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Ravens lose to the Lions tonight, they will have no room to talk.

Ravens fans have all the room to talk. Regardless of tonight. Baltimore has a first rate ownership group and front office. Plus they are defending champs.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me three.

All of my friends are Giants fans, I got lucky this year.

And by some miracle, I left the party at halftime and went home. Thank God ..I would have been eaten alive.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens fans have all the room to talk. Regardless of tonight. Baltimore has a first rate ownership group and front office. Plus they are defending champs.

Defending champs who are going to be in the same boat Dallas is in if they lose this game. 7-7 on the outside looking in. Who cares what happened in the past, the NFL is all about whats going on now. True they won a ring last season, but that doesn't help this year or next. I agree they do have a better owner, but who doesn't outside of Washington.