• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

<< Tonights 3 Stars / 3 Goats >>

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine if this gave Kimmo a concussion? All hell would break loose. We should have gotten a powerplay for that ridiculousness.

Send the official to the box for two minutes. Officials have to play shorthanded, but at least they can ice the puck whenever they want.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Habs

1. Bob - real solid in net
2. Timo - he is The Man.
3. Thought everyone played pretty well. I guess I'll name the pk here, killing 2ish minutes of 5on3 was pretty big

Also the leadership+coaches, everyone wants to talk about roo and pronger, I wanna talk about a 7 game winning streak.

Goats
Subban - I hate him

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Habs

1. Bob - real solid in net
2. Timo - he is The Man.
3. Thought everyone played pretty well. I guess I'll name the pk here, killing 2ish minutes of 5on3 was pretty big

Also the leadership+coaches, everyone wants to talk about roo and pronger, I wanna talk about a 7 game winning streak.

Goats
Subban - I hate him

did he do anything worth while last night? he is the most overrated player in the league, and defensively awful.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did he do anything worth while last night? he is the most overrated player in the league, and defensively awful.

He is just a cheap, diving, cocky piece of shit that needs his face caved in.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Cracking yourself up this morning eh? I gotta say...I was laughing my ass off at that dumb joke I laid on that asslicker carlawindslow yesterday. :bounce:

That was a good one. You did it after I quoted his post. When i hit post, it said what you chanegd it to, I was like wtf? I didnt write that, lol.

:thumb:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montreal 12/15

Stars

1) Bob. Solid play despite warming the pine for so long.

2) Simmonds. The kid had the jump last night. Look pretty good.

3) The refs. Blowing off that Cole goal was a total joke, but I'll take it. lol

Goats

1) The refs. Got waaay too involved last night.

2) Subban. Overrated.

1/2pt) Flyers team discipline. Poor, lazy penalties should have buried them, but their trademark toughness/perseverance came through when needed. (Harry Z on the PK = Nice)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston 12/17 [ missed the game ]

Stars

1-2-3 Team Boston. Apparently they came to play.

Goats

1-2-3 Team Philadelphia. Apparently they ran out of gas and had their "let down game" of the month.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Voracek. Wow.
-Coburn. Solid game.
-The Read Line. Damn

-JVR. Nice SO goal. Now try playing during regulation.
-Bryz. 2nd SO was a nice move, but the 1st and 3rd...
------------

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voracek - wow pretty much covers it
4th line - thought we should've seen more of them, looked very good
Wes McCauley - very elusive, good job keeping an eye on the puck

Goats
Briere - nice goal to tie it, but you were a lazy p.o.s the rest of the game, especially on landeskog's goal, wow

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Voracek - wow pretty much covers it
4th line - thought we should've seen more of them, looked very good
Wes McCauley - very elusive, good job keeping an eye on the puck

Goats
Briere - nice goal to tie it, but you were a lazy p.o.s the rest of the game, especially on landeskog's goal, wow

to add to danny b being the goat, they ended up giving that goal to simmonds

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado 12/19

{ incomplete }

* I only caught the last half of the 3rd and the SO.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12/21 Stars

Stars
Giroux is too easy.

1. Harry Z - get under their skin just a little more please.. guy set the tone and the stars HATED him all game and took at least 14 PIM's trying to get back at him.. fantastic job

2. Sestito - anybody else love the way this guy plays? he's rinaldo with a little less speed but twice the size

3. Rinaldo - anybody else love the way this guy plays? he's sestito with a little less size but twice as fast

4. 4th line - was just gunna mention them as a whole being the first star, but they deserved individual mention.. what a game from them.. they had multiple shifts with 3+ hits.. best game i've ever seen a 4th line play.. they basically have 3 darroll powe's except they are bigger and can hit better.. awesome, awesome game from the 4th line.. i cant believe i'm saying this about 4th liners, but i gotta be honest, when cooter comes back i'm not sure i want any of these 3 to be sent to the press box (or back to ADK)..

5. Jagr - i give in. i love him.

6. Bob - quietly VERY solid.. had a string in the 2nd period where he made quite a few big stops to keep the game out of reach

7. Bourdon - takes nuts for a rookie to step up and protect guys from steve ott (who is a **** btw, and i dont like that word).. solid defensively otherwise

now that i've gone through all those.. i just wanna say that it feels really really good to root for a team where there's 15 forwards (tonight's + holmstrom/cooter/schenn) and 7 d-men (tonight's minus lilja, + gust and pronger) that i wanna see take the ice every night

honorary star - that bachman dude had a damn good showing for allowing 4 goals and looking like a child out there.. what is he 5'3?

Goats

Ott and Souray - stop being pansies and either fight or shut the fuck up