• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial thread of a fat HH.........

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy hell.... Peanuts are solid fat.......

:lol:

Mr_peanut.png

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snack- sack of roasted peanuts... 340 (270 from fat, 30 g fat(46%) 5 g sat fat(25%)

Guess I should have read thee package for i ate...

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snack- sack of roasted peanuts... 340 (270 from fat, 30 g fat(46%) 5 g sat fat(25%)

Guess I should have read thee package for i ate...

It's good fat though. Fat is good for you if you eat the right kind. You need it.

"Good" fats include monounsaturated fats, found in olive and canola oils, peanuts and other nuts, peanut butter, and avocados. Monounsaturated fats lower total and "bad" LDL cholesterol - which accumulates in and clogs artery walls--while maintaining levels of "good" HDL cholesterol, which carries cholesterol from artery walls and delivers it to the liver for disposal.

"Bad" fats include saturated fats - the heart-clogging kind found in butter, fatty red meats, and full-fat dairy products. "Very bad" fats are the manmade trans fats. Trans fats, which are created when hydrogen gas reacts with oil, are found in many packaged foods, including margarine, cookies, cakes, cake icings, doughnuts, and potato chips. Trans fats are worse than saturated fats; they are bad for our blood vessels, nervous systems, and waistline.

Good and Bad Fats

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try unsalted almonds. Handful of those a day is damn good for you.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank ye for the info sir..

Not big on almonds isn't there some other nut that is supposed to be about equal?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good fat though. Fat is good for you if you eat the right kind. You need it.

"Good" fats include monounsaturated fats, found in olive and canola oils, peanuts and other nuts, peanut butter, and avocados. Monounsaturated fats lower total and "bad" LDL cholesterol - which accumulates in and clogs artery walls--while maintaining levels of "good" HDL cholesterol, which carries cholesterol from artery walls and delivers it to the liver for disposal.

"Bad" fats include saturated fats - the heart-clogging kind found in butter, fatty red meats, and full-fat dairy products. "Very bad" fats are the manmade trans fats. Trans fats, which are created when hydrogen gas reacts with oil, are found in many packaged foods, including margarine, cookies, cakes, cake icings, doughnuts, and potato chips. Trans fats are worse than saturated fats; they are bad for our blood vessels, nervous systems, and waistline.

Good and Bad Fats

This ^^^

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep you really can't go wrong with any of those. Just try to stick with unsalted if you can bear it. The sodium in salted bags is off the charts and really bad for you.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, both good and bad fats are going to work the same as far as storing fat in the body................it's just that the good fats are better for the heart en sech

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, both good and bad fats are going to work the same as far as storing fat in the body................it's just that the good fats are better for the heart en sech

Yep like with everything it has to be in moderation, but you can't just completely cut fat out of your diet. Your body would start burning your own fat for energy at an unhealthy rate which is terrible for your liver and other organs.

Point is, you have to get your daily value of fat. It might as well be good fat.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love me some cashews

LOL sadly those are the least healthy nuts. Those and macadadamia's.

walnuts, peanuts, pecans, hazelnuts, almonds, and pistachios

I fuggin love unsalted pistachios.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep like with everything it has to be in moderation, but you can't just completely cut fat out of your diet. Your body would start burning your own fat for energy at an unhealthy rate which is terrible for your liver and other organs.

Point is, you have to get your daily value of fat. It might as well be good fat.

Yea..........that's why it's nice to have a personal nutritionist who can tell you exactly what you need to eat and in what portions.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day 3
1 Intex Evolution 1 Thermoslim
Breakfast: Granola bar and v8 spash 130
Brunch: Ham sammich/wheat/american- 290
Lunch: Chicken Enchilada and Rice tv dinner- 290
2qts tea
1 intex 1 thermoslim
5:30 scale 254.4 34.5% fat 46.5% water
Dinner: 5 oz chicken breast loaded with jalapeños.. and a tater- 345

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I weighed 263 Sunday..... and ate like a pig sunday night cuz I knew I was starting this monday..... :dhd:

8.5 lbs in 65 hours........

Should get a lot harder real soon...