• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial thread of a fat HH.........

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you exercising? You need fuel for the workouts. You need to eat.

Just running for this week..... Next week I start 90 days of hell...

I know I need to eat; I'm just not sure how much...

I've read to cut back 15-20% of what you typically eat. But I also know what I typically ate was extremely not healthy.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked late and missed dinner. Now I shall make a cheeseburger..

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put up or shut up.

1/2 pounder jest went on the grill. :dhd:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost 25 pounds over 4 months by just eating right with ZERO exercise. No pop, no pizza, no fast food. Fruits, oatmeal, turkey sandwiches, TONS of water!!!!! Then started working out and lost another 25. But you need to make sure your body doesn't break down from lack of fuel.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost 25 pounds over 4 months by just eating right with ZERO exercise. No pop, no pizza, no fast food. Fruits, oatmeal, turkey sandwiches, TONS of water!!!!! Then started working out and lost another 25. But you need to make sure your body doesn't break down from lack of fuel.

This is true. You will lose wait even if the only thing you do is start exercising.

I ve lost 5 lbs last week by following a prediabetic diet and cutting out soda pop altogether.

I drink lots of water and tea. I am starting an excersise program with the Fire Dept on Wednesday and expect large losses for the first week or two. Hope to get steady losses (2-5) lbs per week for the following weeks until I reach my goal weight.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day two..
1 intex 1 liposlim
Breakfast: Protein bar- Orange Juice= 380
Lunch: Noodles, Brocoli and chicken tv dinner= 280

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man, you must have been one loosely built, fat mofo!

One quick piece of advice, HH. If you are going to be exercising while trying to drop weight, don't let the scale fool you too much. In some situations, you will either be weight neutral or actually gain a pound or two as muscle is about 24 times as dense as fat. Pay more attention to how your body looks and how your clothes fit than the scale, in some cases. As you begin to pack on muscle, you will lose size but not weight in many instances.

I played hockey at 233 pounds and any time I asked people what they thought that I weighed, they said 185-190. I was a killer at those carnival "guess my weight" things. I was in 34 jeans and a 46 inch suit jacket, just very very dense.

All I am saying is don't get too caught up on pure weight as a measure. Take pictures of yourself and notice how loosely your clothes start fitting:

Me at ~230

252322_551444319356_5980663_n.jpg

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two gallons of water a day and you melt. ice ice ice cold

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was 245. Semi-solid. Like you, most people didn't think I weighed that much. That last 25 took a year to come off because I was working out so much.

Ah, yeah I feel you there. Now that hockey is done, I am trying to drop weight especially off of my upper legs. If you have ever seen a hockey player in street clothes you know what I mean. The skating gives you tree trunks. The problem is, it is all muscle so hard as fuck to burn off. Low resistance machine stuff like cybex machine kind of works.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you must have been one loosely built, fat mofo!

One quick piece of advice, HH. If you are going to be exercising while trying to drop weight, don't let the scale fool you too much. In some situations, you will either be weight neutral or actually gain a pound or two as muscle is about 24 times as dense as fat. Pay more attention to how your body looks and how your clothes fit than the scale, in some cases. As you begin to pack on muscle, you will lose size but not weight in many instances.

I played hockey at 233 pounds and any time I asked people what they thought that I weighed, they said 185-190. I was a killer at those carnival "guess my weight" things. I was in 34 jeans and a 46 inch suit jacket, just very very dense.

All I am saying is don't get too caught up on pure weight as a measure. Take pictures of yourself and notice how loosely your clothes start fitting:

Thank ye sir....... I did take two pictures yesterday, and was planning on taking weekly pictures.

I was surprised when I saw the picture yesterday- was like I don't look that fat in the mirror..... :faint2:

But yeah- I know not to focus to much on the weight as I will be doing tapout xt, but I still figure 30 lbs is attainable with hard work and not eating like I have been.