• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial thread of a fat HH.........

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are doing a good job so far HH. Keep it up sir!

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You go, boy!

As for the drinking, drink til you vomit and you'll break even.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you going down this path HH...

No matter what you elect to do (Diet)... be careful of swallowing any diet aids. Best way to lose weight and turn it into muscle is naturally.

Increase your activity each week, while staying true to the protein foods you need to sustain you. Set weekly or bi-weekly goals and work hard to achieve them.

Once you are at your desired weight, do not allow bad habits to creep back in. I'm proud of you that you stopped smoking... this is the best thing you could have done regardless of your weight.

Remember, a couple of beers can easily add more than 300 calories to your diet, the equivalent of 30 minutes of jogging for a 150-lb person. Having a few drinks after a workout may end up undoing all that hard work. 1 shot (1.5 oz) Gin, rum, vodka or whiskey = 97 calories. Not only does alcohol add calories, it makes it harder to stick to a healthy diet. Also, a night of drinking, not only leaves you vulnerable to temptation, it may leave you too tired or hung-over to exercise the next day. When you're hung-over, you're dehydrated, clumsy and nauseous - all things that preclude a workout.

Keep pushing towards your goal HH, by time CFB starts, you will be feeling better than you have since high school days... Let me know if you have any questions on lifting... or what works best for what muscle region.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have had a six pack of bud light in my fridge for 2 weeks and have only had one.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wifey is out of town sat, so my weigh in day will be tomorrow night. Goal is 2 pounds

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent been awful, jest not as good and have had a few pops a week that i dont needs

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you going down this path HH...

No matter what you elect to do (Diet)... be careful of swallowing any diet aids. Best way to lose weight and turn it into muscle is naturally.

Increase your activity each week, while staying true to the protein foods you need to sustain you. Set weekly or bi-weekly goals and work hard to achieve them.

Once you are at your desired weight, do not allow bad habits to creep back in. I'm proud of you that you stopped smoking... this is the best thing you could have done regardless of your weight.

Remember, a couple of beers can easily add more than 300 calories to your diet, the equivalent of 30 minutes of jogging for a 150-lb person. Having a few drinks after a workout may end up undoing all that hard work. 1 shot (1.5 oz) Gin, rum, vodka or whiskey = 97 calories. Not only does alcohol add calories, it makes it harder to stick to a healthy diet. Also, a night of drinking, not only leaves you vulnerable to temptation, it may leave you too tired or hung-over to exercise the next day. When you're hung-over, you're dehydrated, clumsy and nauseous - all things that preclude a workout.

Keep pushing towards your goal HH, by time CFB starts, you will be feeling better than you have since high school days... Let me know if you have any questions on lifting... or what works best for what muscle region.

:yo:

Friday Night, Saturday night will be a issue for me- but we'll see how that progresses... I know I'm gonna average 6 ounces of crown everyday- that's just simply not going to change unless they legalize marijuana....

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't had a coca-cola since sunday sirs.....

Quitting Coke has been ten-fold harder than quitting cigs... I want a coke so fucking bad at this very moment......

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day 3
1 Intex Evolution 1 Thermoslim
Breakfast: Granola bar and v8 spash 130
Brunch: Ham sammich/wheat/american- 290
Lunch: Chicken Enchilada and Rice tv dinner- 290
2qts tea

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to go cold turkey on the coke... Just leave room for one in your calorie total. You'll have to sacrifice something else.

It's okay to have a pop every now and then. It's not okay to have 12.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep it up sir SportsHoopla is proud of ye!

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to go cold turkey on the coke... Just leave room for one in your calorie total. You'll have to sacrifice something else.

That's like telling a meth addict that he can have one line or whatever a day...

lol

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Disagree.....

Quitting pop is hard for a couple weeks, and after that it is smooth sailing. I quit for 6 years back starting my Freshman year in High School and then literally had to force myself to start drinking it again.

Just quit all together, you'll be happy you did in a couple weeks HH

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm down to one can of pop a day. Im going back to my ghetto roots and drinking kool aid with every meal (except I'm substituting kool aid for crystal light fruit punch)