• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahhahahah! UK prolly has lifetime stock in lotion...heh heh...:pound: :boink:

Nope. Still too early for any of that doom and gloom. This division remains up for grabs IMO.

Injury and luck always play a role in any given season...look at the Rams...Nuff said.

Any given Sunday. And in the East, doubly so.
Yeah, but the NFC East appears to be like the tree falling in the forest-does it make a sound if no one hears it?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no, the game is changing, I mean you can't hit the QB anymore, WR can't be touched, so it's only fitting that certain fan bases clean up there images...

certain QB's can still be hit. Certain DB's can still touch WR's too.

I can't for the life of me figure out the "no hits to QB legs". Watching the preseason games, where everything is getting called, I see QB's getting taken down by guys who have first hit the ground and then launched into the QB legs and nothing is called. I don't get it. Supposedly any sack celebrations are getting flagged too, but Sams money signs celebration has been talked about for a few days now and no one is calling out the lack of a flag.

It's still a league that protects stars and lets everyone else go at it.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't for the life of me figure out the "no hits to QB legs". Watching the preseason games, where everything is getting called, I see QB's getting taken down by guys who have first hit the ground and then launched into the QB legs and nothing is called. I don't get it. Supposedly any sack celebrations are getting flagged too, but Sams money signs celebration has been talked about for a few days now and no one is calling out the lack of a flag.

Nailed it!!!!!:agree:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but the NFC East appears to be like the tree falling in the forest-does it make a sound if no one hears it?

Sadly the NFCE is currently only an echo of it's past...but this too shall pass.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahhahahah! UK prolly has lifetime stock in lotion...heh heh...:pound: :boink:

Nope. Still too early for any of that doom and gloom. This division remains up for grabs IMO.

Injury and luck always play a role in any given season...look at the Rams...Nuff said.

Any given Sunday. And in the East, doubly so.

The Eagles are far from a lock, they can choke up as fast as anyone. Division games are gonna tell the tale

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could well be right. Ya know, the Giants were really high on Garrett and had plans for him someday as a coach. He has not failed nor succeeded I suppose. To keep being in the playoff hunt the last game of every season is quite remarkable really. It is not like he had a power house roster and turned them mediocre.

That is more because of failure than anything else. Because of mistakes, i.e. clock management issues, play calling, continually making the same penalties over and over and over in key situations, they lost games they should have won. That's all coaching.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles are far from a lock, they can choke up as fast as anyone. Division games are gonna tell the tale

Yep. And D.

Someone HAS to win the east after all...once you get to the playoffs it's always a whole new ball game.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's cause some moron went public and promised to by every one a cocktail if Sam's did it!
So the NFL's unspoken response, " its getting use viewers and making us money"

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

funny you should post that. Those low hits were throwing me too. I can only think that once the regular season starts the refs will return to calling thing like they were used to. Like the strike zone in baseball, it depends on who the home plate umpire is. changes from game to game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is more because of failure than anything else. Because of mistakes, i.e. clock management issues, play calling, continually making the same penalties over and over and over in key situations, they lost games they should have won. That's all coaching.

The problem for Garrett is that while he was making rookie mistakes, his 11-5 team was going 8-8. Now that he has had time to figure things out, he needs to find a way for his 6-10 team to go 10-6

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem for Garrett is that while he was making rookie mistakes, his 11-5 team was going 8-8. Now that he has had time to figure things out, he needs to find a way for his 6-10 team to go 10-6

no coach is going to turn shit into a diamond. :noidea: