• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly your trying very poorly to "bait me" into a war of words, meme's, and flat out rude comments, so I will take the high road, and control my typing fingers, and leave your fanbase, and that llama? out of my responses....:rollseyes:

All Redskins fans are Master Baiters:nod:

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thus, my realistic prognostications. :doh:
Realism sucks. Try phenomenology. It goes something like this - " To let that which shows itself from itself be seen from itself in the very way it shows itself from itself." Is only understandable when you are somewhere between mildly drunk and totally wasted.

And that prof thought I was not paying attention. ha! I showed him.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No No, don't do that. You will have to turn in your " Father forgive me for I have sinned. I am an Eagles fan." card. Without that you will be in the confession booth all day talking about your other worldly sins. don't go there.I tried that once and the priest asked ME to leave, his head was spinning.

No No, Eagle fans across the nation are trying to clean up our image, sure there is still gonna be "haters" you know the ones that bring up the whole Santa thing, or cheering when Irvin laid knocked out on the Vet field, or the whole having a jail under the stadium...

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched four Giants pre seson games and I can say this will all certainty. They are awful! First team offense has scored one touchdown. The OL is now down three of the starters they had penciled in. Schwartsz for a while and two with bad backs , bad technique too, but that will not keep anyone off of a Giants OL.

Eli looks like Ellie. Not good for Coughlin. too bad, I like the guy , but at seson's end the axe will fall.

he won't be the only NFC East coach heading out the door at season's end.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No No, Eagle fans across the nation are trying to clean up our image, sure there is still gonna be "haters" you know the ones that bring up the whole Santa thing, or cheering when Irvin laid knocked out on the Vet field, or the whole having a jail under the stadium...

let's not forget throwing snowballs with batteries in them. but..I digress. :whistle:

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! That would be like the Redskins changing their name. Tradition, history means everything. That would be like putting 44DDs on Olive Oil. Don't go the I am OK you are OK route. please.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing the Cowboys, Giants and Skins play this preseason, as much as I hate to say it, it looks like Quack Attack by default

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he won't be the only NFC East coach heading out the door at season's end.
You could well be right. Ya know, the Giants were really high on Garrett and had plans for him someday as a coach. He has not failed nor succeeded I suppose. To keep being in the playoff hunt the last game of every season is quite remarkable really. It is not like he had a power house roster and turned them mediocre.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you must have some seriously chapped hands. :L

Hahahahhahahah! UK prolly has lifetime stock in lotion...heh heh...:pound: :boink:

After seeing the Cowboys, Giants and Skins play this preseason, as much as I hate to say it, it looks like Quack Attack by default

Nope. Still too early for any of that doom and gloom. This division remains up for grabs IMO.

Injury and luck always play a role in any given season...look at the Rams...Nuff said.

Any given Sunday. And in the East, doubly so.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, sweet youth, where have you gone. One a day is not just a vitamin ya know.

No no, the game is changing, I mean you can't hit the QB anymore, WR can't be touched, so it's only fitting that certain fan bases clean up there images...

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, and that is so depressing. Which is worse, that or a work stoppage after week 12?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! That would be like the Redskins changing their name. Tradition, history means everything. That would be like putting 44DDs on Olive Oil. Don't go the I am OK you are OK route. please.

:omg::pound: