• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By 2020 there gonna be wearing flags on the field....
Great, maybe my team will win some games then. Hey, do you think you will get penalized for using sticum on your hands on defense?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what I have seen in the pre season games, you have to wonder if DBs have much value at all anymore in the passing game. You cannot touch a guy after five yards, use your hands at all it appears. It has been a flag festival so far. Maybe it is just pre season warning stuff and the refs will return to past practices, but who knows?

They discussed this on a recent preseason game. Generally - the amt of penalties go down by 1 from the preseason to the regular season so I would expect the number of flags to still be very high during the regular season. Goodell & the owners just do whatever they feel like & really could give a crap about the fans.

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry that was uncalled for, I wanted to throw out a truce, cause of yesterday,

My deepest sorrow's!

McNabb
Words hurt, and you cannot take them back. So I never attempt to personally.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what I have seen in the pre season games, you have to wonder if DBs have much value at all anymore in the passing game. You cannot touch a guy after five yards, use your hands at all it appears. It has been a flag festival so far. Maybe it is just pre season warning stuff and the refs will return to past practices, but who knows?

I'm sick and tired of hearing 'point of emphasis'. That's the hope that the flags will be reigned in once the regular season starts. If not, the games will take as long as many baseball games (4 hrs). Other than advertisers, who wants that?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We can only hope. Nice to see ya 50;)

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry that was uncalled for, I wanted to throw out a truce, cause of yesterday,

My deepest sorrow's!

McNabb

too late..there is already a flag on the field for unsportsmanlike conduct - taunting. now go to your corner.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Words hurt, and you cannot take them back. So I never attempt to personally.

You be airight in my book 50!

Now that dirty bird Nabby.....:whistle:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, well, well...lookee here...

Last edited by a moderator:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They discussed this on a recent preseason game. Generally - the amt of penalties go down by 1 from the preseason to the regular season so I would expect the number of flags to still be very high during the regular season. Goodell & the owners just do whatever they feel like & really could give a crap about the fans.

The only thing it's about is their money, they don't want to be forced to pay out former players for these lawsuits, there gonna make sure there butts are covered and they don't have to shell out all this money, it was bound to happen, they knew these lawsuits were coming....

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

The only thing it's about is their money, they don't want to be forced to pay out former players for these lawsuits, there gonna make sure there butts are covered and they don't have to shell out all this money, it was bound to happen, they knew these lawsuits were coming....

CYA should now be incorporated into the NFL logo.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know words hurt I'll take the penalty and move forward, I shouldn't pick on certain fans so much...

You revel with glee poking the llama, but the llama don't care... Cry for attention, Nabby, I understand. There, there...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You revel with glee poking the llama, but the llama don't care... Cry for attention, Nabby, I understand. There, there...

Clearly your trying very poorly to "bait me" into a war of words, meme's, and flat out rude comments, so I will take the high road, and control my typing fingers, and leave your fanbase, and that llama? out of my responses....:rollseyes:

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know words hurt I'll take the penalty and move forward, I shouldn't pick on certain fans so much...
No No, don't do that. You will have to turn in your " Father forgive me for I have sinned. I am an Eagles fan." card. Without that you will be in the confession booth all day talking about your other worldly sins. don't go there.I tried that once and the priest asked ME to leave, his head was spinning.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No No, don't do that. You will have to turn in your " Father forgive me for I have sinned. I am an Eagles fan." card. Without that you will be in the confession booth all day talking about your other worldly sins. don't go there.I tried that once and the priest asked ME to leave, his head was spinning.

:clap: :pound:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched four Giants pre seson games and I can say this will all certainty. They are awful! First team offense has scored one touchdown. The OL is now down three of the starters they had penciled in. Schwartsz for a while and two with bad backs , bad technique too, but that will not keep anyone off of a Giants OL.

Eli looks like Ellie. Not good for Coughlin. too bad, I like the guy , but at seson's end the axe will fall.