• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Miami Heat Flop" Thread

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, it's not simply my point that you can't seem to grasp. It's the inability to see what people are saying, thus calling them hypocrites (incorrectly). It's the inability to recognize what I'm saying, thus calling me self righteous (incorrectly). It's also the inability for you to recognize that one of my jobs is to remind people that if there is a thread about a topic it is in bad form to just shoehorn your own topic in because you feel like it, thus calling me pretentious (incorrectly).

This is a trolling thread, but I guess that is ok. I try to bring some objectivity to it by saying that many teams have flopper. I guess ok to single out one team and call them floppers when multiple teams have been fined for flopping.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a trolling thread, but I guess that is ok. I try to bring some objectivity to it by saying that many teams have flopper. I guess ok to single out one team and call them floppers when multiple teams have been fined for flopping.

And as I said before, other teams do it but yes this trolling thread was created about one team...because that one team is the only fanbase that refuses to admit their team is flopping.

That is why I said if you want to discuss another team flopping, by all means create a thread about it. I doubt you get fans of their team making the excuses that kept this thread going for this long. :suds:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as I said before, other teams do it but yes this trolling thread was created about one team...because that one team is the only fanbase that refuses to admit their team is flopping.

That is why I said if you want to discuss another team flopping, by all means create a thread about it. I doubt you get fans of their team making the excuses that kept this thread going for this long. :suds:

I agree that 10 fans (at best) is representative of entire fanbase. Solid logic.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that 10 fans (at best) is representative of entire fanbase. Solid logic.

So you missed my posts earlier where I admitted it was only a few fans and that I felt for the rest of the Heat fans that aren't blind homers that give the rest a bad name?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No heat fan has said that MIA including LBJ do not flop. We just say that if it is so bad you should be able to find more instances and every other team is doing it as well.

But rational thought in a troll thread I know, crazy talk.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No heat fan has said that MIA including LBJ do not flop. We just say that if it is so bad you should be able to find more instances and every other team is doing it as well.

But rational thought in a troll thread I know, crazy talk.

Why would I spend time looking for video proof of flopping when the homer Heat fans have already dismissed all the ones in this thread? I posted multiple LBJ flops and was told they were not flops, so I think my point has already been proven.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You sure about that ?? Lebron sure flopped this whole interview & denied flopping. :laugh3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJALhLhsTA4]Lebron James denies being a flopper, and sounds off on his critics - YouTube[/ame]

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have missed that post.

Don't know what to tell ya then. It's right there, written last night and documented forever via the wonders of the internet.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the EL BJ triple flop that happened this year against Detroit. I mean seriously, who the fuck does that kind of shit? Oh yeah, LeBron James does that kind of shit. Un...real.

12298329966_d8d1ce7c1f_o.gif

lebronflop.gif

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the EL BJ triple flop that happened this year against Detroit. I mean seriously, who the fuck does that kind of shit? Oh yeah, LeBron James does that kind of shit. Un...real.

12298329966_d8d1ce7c1f_o.gif

lebronflop.gif

Holy :ss: I counted at least 6 flops in one movement, that has to be a record. What a bitch!!

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what to tell ya then. It's right there, written last night and documented forever via the wonders of the internet.

Congratulation you are part of a troll thread targeting a small number of fans, that by your own admission do not represent most of the fan base. Worthy cause I guess Mr. Passive Aggressive.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulation you are part of a troll thread targeting a small number of fans, that by your own admission do not represent most of the fan base. Worthy cause I guess Mr. Passive Aggressive.

I'm not sure this is passive aggressive either...I have been very forthright in my saying that I'm targeting a specific group of Heat fans for a specific reason. Can't get any more forward than that.

Anyways, if you weren't part of the blind Heat fans that give the rest of the good Heat fans a bad name then this thread wouldn't have bothered you in the least. :whistle:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure this is passive aggressive either...I have been very forthright in my saying that I'm targeting a specific group of Heat fans for a specific reason. Can't get any more forward than that.

Anyways, if you weren't part of the blind Heat fans that give the rest of the good Heat fans a bad name then this thread wouldn't have bothered you in the least. :whistle:

You have been passive aggressive in several posts to me. My main problem with this thread is two fold, it's hypocritical in some respects and it is of course a troll thread dedicated to a small group a fans.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop posting, let the Haters circle jerk each other off to release those endorphins that will ease the pain of their team not winning another Title.