• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Miami Heat Flop" Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, we can all tell by the posts you've put up on this thread alone you don't care...:bullshit:

but DO tell us more about "the real world". that should be entertaining as well...:rollseyes:

or is your crying jag FINALLY over...?:bawling:

What written by me on this thread would indicate that I will care about this season once the Heats season ends?

And, I'm quite sure my real world is quite different than yours. Nothing to explain to you.
I'll enjoy mine, and you do the same.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit the heat flop. lebron is the worse. wade does it. bosh too. i just dont view it as cheating. no more than an NFL WR throwing his hands up in the air every time a CB breathes on him. they are just trying to get calls.

I view cheating as something much worse in sports. belichick putting other teams under surveillance. lance armstrong blood doping. not this shit. this is gamesmanship. i dont need to watch the youtube videos (although i have) i probably watch 70-75 heat regular season games a year and all their playoff games. i have been doing this for over 20 years. the heat flop. dont care. glad they do it. it's not cheating to me anymore than a dolphin left tackle holding a defensive end or chris bosh standing in the lane for 3.8 seconds. the league views it as something far less than that.

I wonder how much you wouldn't care if it was your team that hadn't won championships or lost games because another team did it all the time and hardly ever got called for it.

And there may be certain rule violations that don't seem as harsh as others, however, it's still cheating and breaking the rules.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said you couldn't. You are free to look like an illiterate fool, far be it from my responsibility to stop that.

I don't see the need of creating another needless thread like this one, so made my comment here. The thread is about flopping so I will discuss flopping in general. All teams do it. So stop being a self righteous jackass.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What written by me on this thread would indicate that I will care about this season once the Heats season ends?
all the tears you've shed on this thread alone. any other questions, ya big crybaby...?

And, I'm quite sure my real world is quite different than yours. Nothing to explain to you.
I'll enjoy mine, and you do the same.

oh i have no doubt. mine doesn't include electroshock therapy...:laugh3:

but thanks for your permission. keep knockin' 'em dead in your psycho ward...:lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one who told me to take it up with God :wtf2:

I'll tell you what, you keep reading ancient stories and believing all sins are equal, I'll just go with common sense.

"man is greater than God, because i say so". yep, i said take it up with God. his rules, not mine. you act like it was me making this stuff up. keep on trying, dingbat...:laugh3:

i said both'll keep you out of Heaven, so in that aspect they ARE equal. the rest is YOU trying to put words in my mouth, like ALWAYS. sorry...

I'll bet though, if we lived next door to each other and on the same night you had a family member murdered while at the same time somebody stole my BBQ, that you would be a hell of a lot more upset than me.
Why is that? Aren't both crimes equal? :laugh3:

i get the feeling i'm repeating myself. I'LL bet both crimes keep you out of Heaven. the rest is YOU trying to get someone to agree with you. look how well THAT'S working...:rollseyes:

Or, please tell me that you wouldn't be more upset than me. PLEASE?

like trying to talk to a wall. DO keep up the good work...

course not NEARLY as upset as you get when someone disrespects the Heat...:bawling:

:lol:guess you should've kept your big idiotic mouth shut when you try to bring someone's beliefs into your childish arguments...

Last edited by a moderator:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami flops the most because they are one of the top 3 teams and know they can get away with it. It doesn't matter if they get called the most for it
Deal with it. It's how Sternball goes now

you mean Silverball?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]
like trying to talk to a wall. DO keep up the good work...

course not NEARLY as upset as you get when someone disrespects the Heat...:bawling:

:lol:guess you should've kept your big idiotic mouth shut when you try to bring someone's beliefs into your childish arguments...

" A 6 year old who steals a pack of gum should be put on death row with serial killers because all sins are equal"---CL:L

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we all start laughing until your ISP shuts you off now? If they aren't illegal, why do they fine for them?

Short answer: they are illegal.

"The Heat need to increase their police presence at all homes because every foul or violation committed is illegal "--Fordman 84:L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the need of creating another needless thread like this one, so made my comment here. The thread is about flopping so I will discuss flopping in general. All teams do it. So stop being a self righteous jackass.

self righteous?

Admit it, you are using word of the day toilet paper aren't you? You don't appear to have a grasp on what you are trying to say.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Heat need to increase their police presence at all homes because every foul or violation committed is illegal "--Fordman 84:L

"I have no valid argument so I'm going to play the semantics game and imply that anyone here actually thinks we are no longer talking about rules in a game and instead are discussing state/federal laws"--turnup

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I have no valid argument so I'm going to play the semantics game and imply that anyone here actually thinks we are no longer talking about rules in a game and instead are discussing state/federal laws"--turnup

Sorry.
I agreed about them being rules, even went with the stretch of cheating.
You chose to keep throwing the word illegal into it.

Maybe you sobered up?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry.
I agreed about them being rules, even went with the stretch of cheating.
You chose to keep throwing the word illegal into it.

Maybe you sobered up?

Illegal - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

1il·le·gal
adjective \(ˌ)i(l)-ˈlē-gəl\

: not allowed by the law : not legal

: not allowed by the rules in a game

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty funny, but who now is looking for semantics?

Anyway, the NBA lists the anti flop rule as a violation.

You are still looking for semantics.

A "violation"? A violation of what? The RULES perhaps? :laugh3:

83815770_zps25c71a69.jpg

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
self righteous?

Admit it, you are using word of the day toilet paper aren't you? You don't appear to have a grasp on what you are trying to say.

Yea I guess pretentious is a better word to describe someone like you. I will discuss flopping in a thread about flopping. If you don't like it, I simply don't care.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I guess pretentious is a better word to describe someone like you. I will discuss flopping in a thread about flopping. If you don't like it, I simply don't care.

your reading comprehension skills are seriously lacking.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I not getting about your point?

Oh, it's not simply my point that you can't seem to grasp. It's the inability to see what people are saying, thus calling them hypocrites (incorrectly). It's the inability to recognize what I'm saying, thus calling me self righteous (incorrectly). It's also the inability for you to recognize that one of my jobs is to remind people that if there is a thread about a topic it is in bad form to just shoehorn your own topic in because you feel like it, thus calling me pretentious (incorrectly).