• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Husky/Duck hate week thread

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish you would come up for the o state game. You wouldn't leave our tailgater walking under your own power I can tell you that.

Not sure I would make to your ballpark first my friend...reminds me of a 21-20 Beaver win some time back, blocked punt for the game winnah TD I believe. I'm livin in that day for infancy...

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ lolz...tweets don't load on my PC.
4607141-Senior-man-using-computer-Stock-Photo-frustrated.jpg

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Cotdam mossbacks...
I know you got your state pride thing going, but light at the end of the tunnel, our boys are gonna tenderize those bitches today. They'll still be recovering by the civil war. You're welcome.

FSUDW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you like this board so far? I like it.
Its the real deal AG. I like rivals as well but getting locked 3 posts in after FSU gets 7 in a row vs Miami has me waning. I watched some of the Dawgs pounding Oregon (like the way its supposed to be). I recorded it on the DVR and will watch start to finish tomorrow. Good to see ya over here.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the real deal AG. I like rivals as well but getting locked 3 posts in after FSU gets 7 in a row vs Miami has me waning. I watched some of the Dawgs pounding Oregon (like the way its supposed to be). I recorded it on the DVR and will watch start to finish tomorrow. Good to see ya over here.
Man I'm glad you made it here. You were always pulling for the Dawgs on Rivals, even when AR was locking threads that had anything Oregon in a bad light. Stick around ... more are on their way over here. :)

FSUDW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I'm glad you made it here. You were always pulling for the Dawgs on Rivals, even when AR was locking threads that had anything Oregon in a bad light. Stick around ... more are on their way over here. :)
You don't just grow up on the mean streets in the Edmonds burbs and not go for the Dawgs!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you OD. You aren't starting this one. Not this game. Not this time.

Welcome to the annual week of hate my friends. A very different version of it indeed. The once abused little neighborhood kid that learned Karate and beat up on the bully for a few years is suddenly looking down the barrel of a fully loaded shotgun and I think a few of their fans probably peed a little bit thinking about it after that beat down the cougs dropped on them today.

No, this isn't going to be quite the same as usual. Oh, you will still see something about Ted Bundy being a Husky or something about Amanda Knox. Ducks and cougs love those and they are sure to show up. But the brash and arrogant tone of the fans is going to be surprisingly muted this time. You see quite a few have already jumped ship. The army that posted up here has gone in different directions. Yes, OD will probably be up here pounding his chest and leaving us another handful of posts filled with creamy goodnees for our post game quotes, and he will have a couple of the more sturdy folks that haven't left yet.

The dog pound has been locked up for 12 years. For 12 years they threw things at those dogs and poked them through the bars. They angered the beasts within. And the gates have been weakening. You can hear the rumbling now can't you? It's faint and growing, but it's not quite here yet. There's still time to reinforce the barricade, but mark my words: If you don't win this week,

WINTER IS COMING.

637115-bigthumbnail.jpg
I'd say winter is here.

giphy.gif

FSUDW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the game from start to finish. The Deathrow D is the nastiest in the nation imo and I love how they're still 'kinda' under the radar. I can't decide who's the better back between Gaskins and Coleman but it's a good problem for CP to have. Dotson isn't bad either. Pettis and Ross are what everyone wants on the outside as one is a sure fire possession guy with agility and the other is a burner with good hands and RR ability.
Browning is the best player in the country no one is talking about…at least not enough (east coast bias)

Ive been on record saying last year that this years U-Dub team would be Stanford with a QB and skill players and that CP was building the toughness that hardly anyone ever attributed his success to at Boise St. but I didn't imagine he would have them this polished this soon. Im happy for the fans of the real power of the Northwest.
Long Live Coach Petersen!