• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Husky/Duck hate week thread

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you OD. You aren't starting this one. Not this game. Not this time.

Welcome to the annual week of hate my friends. A very different version of it indeed. The once abused little neighborhood kid that learned Karate and beat up on the bully for a few years is suddenly looking down the barrel of a fully loaded shotgun and I think a few of their fans probably peed a little bit thinking about it after that beat down the cougs dropped on them today.

No, this isn't going to be quite the same as usual. Oh, you will still see something about Ted Bundy being a Husky or something about Amanda Knox. Ducks and cougs love those and they are sure to show up. But the brash and arrogant tone of the fans is going to be surprisingly muted this time. You see quite a few have already jumped ship. The army that posted up here has gone in different directions. Yes, OD will probably be up here pounding his chest and leaving us another handful of posts filled with creamy goodnees for our post game quotes, and he will have a couple of the more sturdy folks that haven't left yet.

The dog pound has been locked up for 12 years. For 12 years they threw things at those dogs and poked them through the bars. They angered the beasts within. And the gates have been weakening. You can hear the rumbling now can't you? It's faint and growing, but it's not quite here yet. There's still time to reinforce the barricade, but mark my words: If you don't win this week,

WINTER IS COMING.

637115-bigthumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to join in even if you don't have a dog in this fight. :dhd:

Rivalries are open to all to enjoy. Pick a side, pick on both sides. Tell us we both suck. All good. This is no holds barred shit. Open it up and let the hate flow.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just gonna say something about OD not checking in after that game, but I realized if he really did go to the game, his $50 room he was so stoked on probably doesn't have wifi, and he probably has a prepaid flip phone that he can't Internet on... we can give him another day I suppose. We need an early breakdown of this game from him.

Does the stupid donald duck mascot still ride the motorcycle? I hope he clips a goalpost, falls over, and loses his mascot head like a jackass.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to join in even if you don't have a dog in this fight. :dhd:

Rivalries are open to all to enjoy. Pick a side, pick on both sides. Tell us we both suck. All good. This is no holds barred shit. Open it up and let the hate flow.

tumblr_inline_n04pnju70O1ssbkkq.jpg

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon fan base goes on vacation for 2016.

Where did all these Huskies fans come from?

Checked the Washington board, very few threads were created in 2015. All of a sudden, there are some new Washington fans.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Checked the Washington board, very few threads were created in 2015. All of a sudden, there are some new Washington fans.
Naw, check their join dates. All of them have been here. Just most of them have stuck to the Seahawks board more. And we have mostly stayed on the Pac12 thread all these years. It's still the same 5-6 of us at the core with now a few more willing to leave the hawks board with a shout or two.

You had a particular duck mod that would go around the internet trying to recruit posters for this site. Spent a couple of years doing that. No UW fan is desperate enough to find more of our own to come here. We don't need numbers when the few we have can post in volumes anyway.

I don't think the ducks used their board much did they? :noidea: I honestly haven't looked at it in a long time. I prefer to keep most of the rah rah stuff there and not on the Pac12 thread. Ducks didn't care where they spewed their nonsense.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks lose to the cougs allowing 280y rushing by a team that basically never runs the ball. They never lead in that game. Now they have lost 3 in a row for the first time in over a decade. They are 0-2 in conference and have lost both to perennial bottom feeding Colorado and WSU. They haven't even reached the challenging part of their slate yet.

Before last night the cougs had a total of 365y rushing with the bulk of them coming against juggarnaught Idaho (228). Yep, even the Vandals defense is better than Oregon's. :rofl:

I don't want to say the ducks defense is soft, but... oh who am I kidding. There are highschool teams with better defenses. I haven't watched much of their games this year but that defense quit in the first half. Watched them not really give any effort to tackling on a few of those big plays. Kind of half ass jogged in the general direction of the runner.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just gonna say something about OD not checking in after that game, but I realized if he really did go to the game, his $50 room he was so stoked on probably doesn't have wifi, and he probably has a prepaid flip phone that he can't Internet on... we can give him another day I suppose. We need an early breakdown of this game from him.

Does the stupid donald duck mascot still ride the motorcycle? I hope he clips a goalpost, falls over, and loses his mascot head like a jackass.
OD never made it back to his room. He was found under a bridge talking to himself and putting cut marks on his arms. He was given a State paid room eventually though.....

z.jpg

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you guys drop 100 points on them and Peterson plays the starters the entire game. I say this because all the shit the Dux fans have dumped on you guys over the years.

It appears their 15 minutes of fame, or should I say lack of, is over!

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What? I haven't seen one new fans on here... But if there are some, I guess they're jumping on the bandwagon.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? I haven't seen one new fans on here... But if there are some, I guess they're jumping on the bandwagon.
I think he meant we are actually moving some of our more homer shit to our own board off the Pac12 thread. Those Nebraska posters are all over their board. Is there any Pac12 team that uses their team board much? :noidea: Wouldn't think so. We have always all stuck to our thread on the CFB.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things actually softer than the Oregon defense:

Seriously. I started there and couldn't find anything softer on the interwebs.

Oh wait, looks like the cougs just scored another rushing TD as I was typing this. :rofl:

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Washington pulls it's starters by mid 3rd quarter so it doesn't get ugly, I've got The Huskies by 75.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things actually softer than the Oregon defense:

Seriously. I started there and couldn't find anything softer on the interwebs.

Oh wait, looks like the cougs just scored another rushing TD as I was typing this. :rofl:
When Mike Leach is running the ball down your throat, it's time to reevaluate your life. :L

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he meant we are actually moving some of our more homer shit to our own board off the Pac12 thread. Those Nebraska posters are all over their board. Is there any Pac12 team that uses their team board much? :noidea: Wouldn't think so. We have always all stuck to our thread on the CFB.
We're no Nebraska board, but we've always posted in there, and yeah, the active pac 12 thread probably keeps the pac team boards a little more bare.

To kind of bring this back on topic, remember when we first got here and the Washington board was just like 10 threads started by OD trying to troll fans who weren't even here? :laugh: what a jackass...

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you OD. You aren't starting this one. Not this game. Not this time.

Welcome to the annual week of hate my friends. A very different version of it indeed. The once abused little neighborhood kid that learned Karate and beat up on the bully for a few years is suddenly looking down the barrel of a fully loaded shotgun and I think a few of their fans probably peed a little bit thinking about it after that beat down the cougs dropped on them today.

No, this isn't going to be quite the same as usual. Oh, you will still see something about Ted Bundy being a Husky or something about Amanda Knox. Ducks and cougs love those and they are sure to show up. But the brash and arrogant tone of the fans is going to be surprisingly muted this time. You see quite a few have already jumped ship. The army that posted up here has gone in different directions. Yes, OD will probably be up here pounding his chest and leaving us another handful of posts filled with creamy goodnees for our post game quotes, and he will have a couple of the more sturdy folks that haven't left yet.

The dog pound has been locked up for 12 years. For 12 years they threw things at those dogs and poked them through the bars. They angered the beasts within. And the gates have been weakening. You can hear the rumbling now can't you? It's faint and growing, but it's not quite here yet. There's still time to reinforce the barricade, but mark my words: If you don't win this week,

WINTER IS COMING.

637115-bigthumbnail.jpg

I don't know, probably wasn't a good idea to start this thread

We've had a good thing going with OD starting Oregon game threads

I wouldn't have recommended messing with it, we'll see what the repercussions are for it

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't have recommended messing with it, we'll see what the repercussions are for it
Oh, he'll still start a few I'm sure, if he finds his way back here, that is...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well there's always the chance they don't win the game. Gotta enjoy the moment while it lasts and go for it full on.

Besides, what are the odds OD has OD'ed somewhere and doesn't find his way home for a week or six? :noidea: