• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Georgia vs. Boise State pre-game hype thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both UGA & BSU will be wearing their home uniforms;
UGA will be on the south sideline (very appropriate) and in the visitors locker room, while BSU will be in the Falcons locker room; Referees will be from the SEC.

Chick-fil-A-Chart.jpg

Boise State-Georgia Chick-fil-A College Kickoff Ticket & Contract Details

Since Georgia will be in the visitors locker room, will Boise "officially" be the home team?

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^Idk really. I had heard something about UGA doing a "blackout" for this game. Black looks nice and all but idc what they wear as long as they win.

But if they do a blackout it seems like UGA would be the home team and boise would wear the white jerseys

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that both teams will wear their home jerseys - UGA in red, BSU in blue - BSU will occupy the falcons side of the field. IDK who is technically the home team, I don't think it matters.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with all the Bulldog fans there Georgia will be the home team either way. I think it's pretty cool both teams will be wearing their home jerseys.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with all the Bulldog fans there Georgia will be the home team either way. I think it's pretty cool both teams will be wearing their home jerseys.

seeing that they got all the dadburn tickets :mad2:

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet Todd Grantham is breaking down some Boise State video right now. He's studying QB Kellen Moore, trying to uncover some info that will help the 'Dogs defense slow him down. Just got through watching some video of Kellen playing the game myself.
Later this year, you'll hear about scouts questioning Kellen Moore's ability to play QB in the NFL, because of his stature and arm strength. He enters his final season at Boise State with a 3rd or 4th round tag. More on that in a moment.
Here is my scouting report: Kellen Moore has excellent recognition and anticipation skills. His accuracy and touch on the ball is outstanding. Can zing it into tight spots on the intermediate routes. Tremendous using play-action fake. Elusive in the pocket and effective throwing on the run. Impressive coming off primary target and checking down to secondary receivers. A master operating in the pocket. Cool, calm and collected.
Boise State's offense does a nice job of changing up personnel groups. They spread the field with 4-5 receivers, get Kellen in the 'gun and let him spread the ball around. They line up in the I-formation and play-action out of it. He'll get it to the RB in the passing game. And on 3rd down, the Bronco receivers always seem to get to the 1st down marker. That frustrates defenses.
Kellen is listed at 6', 190 pounds. That's undersized according to pro standards. His arm strength is also questioned by NFL personnel guys. You will hear comparisons to Mark Brunell and Drew Brees.
I would imagine Grantham's plan will not be to outsmart Kellen Moore. That's not going to happen. The diversity of this attack has the typical defense checking in and out of different coverages and responsibilities. Bet Grantham simplifies the plan and will try to turn his guys loose. The only way to slow Moore down is to get in his face.
- Buck Belue

http://blogs.buckbelue.com/2011/07/20/kellen-moore-top-qb-cf.aspx?ref=rss

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I heard the tickets sold out within 5 minutes or something like that!!
At least the UGA tickets. Just ordered my home game tickets today. Can't wait for USC

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I heard the tickets sold out within 5 minutes or something like that!!
At least the UGA tickets. Just ordered my home game tickets today. Can't wait for USC

OH DADBURNIT!!!!!!!!!This better not be true I took a one week vacation instead of two so I would likely be able to go.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH DADBURNIT!!!!!!!!!This better not be true I took a one week vacation instead of two so I would likely be able to go.

Bullshit! Really?

I'm sure I made a post about the tickets, or atleast I meant too. They went on sale the 25th I think, at like 8 or 9 in the morning.

I knew they would go fast, so I just didn't even try. I mean it can be a hassle to get tickets for any home games, and Sanford Stadium has over 20k more seats.

Hopefully you'll have missed a hell of a game, but you're not missing anything in downtown ATL. Inside the Dome is nice, but the surrounding area is shitty and the parking situation is ridiculous.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://leatherhelmetblog.com/2011-articles/august/phil-steele-talks-ugaboise.html

2. You've got Boise State ranked No. 3 overall, behind Oklahoma and Alabama. Do you think the pollsters will ever truly give the Broncos consideration for a spot in the national title game? More importantly, do they really deserve it?

The biggest test for the Broncos is their season opener, and that game could just put them into the national title game this year. Boise is very talented, with seven starters back on offense, including QB Kellen Moore, and seven on defense. My power ratings have them No. 8 on offense and No. 12 on defense. They take on a very solid, underrated Georgia in the opener, and it is in the Bulldogs' back yard (Atlanta).

If they win that game, I think they will be a double-digit favorite in all the rest of their games with the toughest ones (Air Force and TCU) being on the blue turf. Should they be dominating in those games, they could get a huge boost from Georgia. I give Georgia a great shot at being 8-0 in the SEC and playing in the SEC title game. To have a win over the SEC East champ basically on the road would be huge to have in their back pocket. Should they be one of two lone unbeaten teams out there, I think they would have the chance to get to the title game.

3. Give us the five games you're most excited to see this season.

Boise St. at Georgia – Both teams are in my top 10, and the SEC team is basically at home and the underdog! Boise won at Virginia Tech in the opener last year. HUGE game for both teams and on the national landscape.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at the moment Georgia is not our best opponent

but they have the potential to be.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I hope your players are thinking the same thing.

Maybe they'll be looking ahead to Toledo. LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.