• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Georgia vs. Boise State pre-game hype thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. They discussed this on 680 The Fan the other day.
Sure it is about 18,000 less, but it is enclosed. But the big difference is this:
UGA, like any other traditional CFB program, has its fair share of older fans who sit in their seats and golf clap during the game. With the game being in downtown Atlanta on a Saturday night of Labor Day Weekend, many of these older fans will be replaced with young rowdy drunk fans who have had months to get hyped and an entire day to get "right" before the game.

I can't imagine how loud it will be if UGA has a big play early in the game like a sack, an interception, a long TD run/pass, etc... I'm sure Boise would love nothing more than to jump out early like they did against VT

sir, we jump out early against everyone what I'm hoping the Nevada game might change is the part where we get conservative on offense, let the other team back in the game and then pull the win out of our butts.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only pray the gray hair alumni don't show up. There's nothing more annoying than being at a game and being told to sit down. If you want to sit to watch a game, stay at home.

Welcome to the SportsHoopla!

Bowlby

The DON
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i will be at the game. My uncle is UGA's DB coach.

Last edited by a moderator:

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will be at the game. My uncle is UGA's DB coach.

Cool.

Lakatos seems like a good coach.

I had to edit your signature, because it was advertising another sports message board. Sorry about that, and it's no big deal, I just don't know if that's allowed.

Bowlby

The DON
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cool.

Lakatos seems like a good coach.

even been praised by Belichek for developing talent, which he said georgia didnt have to much of last year. said they players were very overrated and wasnt sure how they got highly touted. He is pretty happy with this years recruiting class and how the recruits down the road are shaping up.

Last edited by a moderator:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise has more experience and a better coach. If you can't see that then you're a blind SEC homer. If you don't believe me, put up a poll and ask. But I know you won't, because you're a coward and everyone can see that.

By the way, does anyone have an extra tampon?

No?

Fine! I'm leaving and I'm not coming back. Goodbye!

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaving for good. I've said what I had to say, and that's that Boise has a better coach.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am right you are wrong. That is all. UGA will win. They have better women, moneys, history, and fun stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.