• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Todd gurly suspended for missouri game

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gurley took 400 dollars for some autographs? That might be one or two games suspension.

Clinton-Dix took more money than that from an Alabama coach last year and served two games.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he was not a good player. I said he was not as good as Gurley. Please prove that opinion wrong. Hell he may play for 15 yrs in the league. Gurley may get hurt his 1st year and be done forever. Who the hell knows. I have no crystal ball. Plus I do not watch the NFL and never have.

I am talking PURELY in COLLEGE FOOTBALL! Nothing more.

TexasExes said he was not a good player and you emphatically agreed with him.

You even added to the attack on Coleman by saying Chubb and Michel were better.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSUmanager

The ONLY poster comparing Coleman to Gurley is YOU.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you are comparing Gurley to Coleman. :L

That's not what TexasExes was doing.

I was not responding to your post. And you say I cannot process information or read it. Stick to the discussion between you and I. Because it seems you are lost in n the discussion I am having with Brin. Which by the way is not the same as ours.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seen it several places. SI.com has an article. Goggle Gurley.

SI is the only place that is reporting it. Others are just using their article. Had not seen a tweet about the amount. Thanks for the info.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a Zanax and stick to our conversation about the talent and depth of IU vs UGA.

I have no desire to compare Gurley to Coleman.

That is something you (in your flaming ignorance) injected into the conversation.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a Zanax and stick to our conversation about the talent and depth of IU vs UGA.

Better yet I am going to go get some from the wife since it is our anniversary and all. Have a good night.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no desire to compare Gurley to Coleman.

That is something you in your flaming ignorance injected into the conversation.

And I also gave the other RBs at UGA which goes to the point of overall talent. Which is what we were talking about.

Actually you brought up the comparison when you asked if he even watched CFB and used the stats.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he was not a good player. I said he was not as good as Gurley. Please prove that opinion wrong. Hell he may play for 15 yrs in the league. Gurley may get hurt his 1st year and be done forever. Who the hell knows. I have no crystal ball. Plus I do not watch the NFL and never have.

That's fair. I was just pointing out that just because one player goes to school A doesn't mean he's better than the player that goes to school B. Different players go to different schools for different reasons. That was my point. No big deal, man. Good luck to your noles this Saturday.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy anniversary.

Thanks. Even better she forgot. Riding this train for awhile. She thought it was tomorrow.

Negate my last post. Do not like leaving on a shitty note. Which I did emphatically.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Even better she forgot. Riding this train for awhile. She thought it was tomorrow.

Negate my last post. Do not like leaving on a shitty note. Which I did emphatically.

My point was simply that Coleman is a decent RB and not worthy of being bashed. It's pure ignorance for TexasExes to bash a statistical Top 5 RB as if he doesn't exist after week 6.

It implies that one is not informed about CFB as a whole.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TexasExes said he was not a good player and you emphatically agreed with him.

You even added to the attack on Coleman by saying Chubb and Michel were better.

Where the fuck did I say he wasn't a good player, dumbfuck? All I said was that UGA should have more talent at the RB position than Indiana. I don't follow IU football, so I had no idea they have a good RB.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the fuck did I say he wasn't a good player, dumbfuck? All I said was that UGA should have more talent at the RB position than Indiana. I don't follow IU football, so I had no idea they have a good RB.

That means you should probably keep your mouth shut.

Y

Yapp14

:pop2:

Y

Yapp14

Actually, you are talking out of your ass as usual

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

That means you should probably keep your mouth shut.

Nobody is talking about IUs RB as a heisman contender or anything else. The only reason you know about him is b/c Indiana rolled your team at your house.