• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tmart health

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There Are a couple report on huskermax saying tmart won't practice till he 100%

And bo is saying he might not be ready for the Illini game

Let's hope they do the smart thing and give TA and RK3 the reps the next two weeks

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he was ever hurt in the first place. And Bo said in the post-game presser that it is highly unlikely that Taylor won't start for the Illinois game. He acted in that presser like there was absolutely nothing wrong with Taylor.

I think that game was slated a long time ago by the coaching staff as the one which Tommy would get a chance to experience starting so that he would be prepared for next season. Taylor put on the boot and went along with the story to allow this to happen.

This wouldn't be the first time it's happened in college athletics, won't be the last time either.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say put tmart on a shelf to his full healthy we really need him nov

Bc if TA starts and does work that C word with qb is gonna fire up
Espn if the offense looks like it did at sdsu game

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he was ever hurt in the first place. And Bo said in the post-game presser that it is highly unlikely that Taylor won't start for the Illinois game. He acted in that presser like there was absolutely nothing wrong with Taylor.

I think that game was slated a long time ago by the coaching staff as the one which Tommy would get a chance to experience starting so that he would be prepared for next season. Taylor put on the boot and went along with the story to allow this to happen.

This wouldn't be the first time it's happened in college athletics, won't be the last time either.

Like when they said he was healthy for the big12 title game ....... And he wasn't even 60%

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bo and Taylor both believe Taylor is going to the NFL to play QB.

In their minds, there was no need to get Taylor hurt in a game vs. South Dakota State and ruin his NFL career.

Everything I'm saying may sound crazy, but hey.....look at our team. Does it really seem that crazy? We are the goofiest team in the entire country. Have been for 3 years running now. Nothing we do makes sense.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo on Taylor at the Big 10 Teleconference today:

Rich Kaipust (OWH): "Hey Bo, what have you been able to observe of Taylor's health status since Saturday and what do you forsee him being able to do this week in practice?"

Pelini: "Um, you know were not gonna put Taylor back out there in practice until he's 100%. He's not 100% yet. Umm he's improving, he's improving daily and ah um you know were gonna continue to go business as usual with ah um with Tommy and uh and Ron until Taylor's tells us he's 100%."

Rich Kaipust: " Is it too early to kinda forsse what he's able to do on October 5th against Illinois or if he's able to play by then?"

Pelini: "Yeah, it's hard to say right now and you know we'll play that by ear you know it's like I said ahh eh you know it's hard to see where he's gonna be and it's gonna be ah like I said he's not gonna practice until he tells us he's 100% and uhh he's not quite there yet."

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In their minds, there was no need to get Taylor hurt in a game vs. South Dakota State and ruin his NFL career.

Everything I'm saying may sound crazy, but hey.....look at our team. Does it really seem that crazy? We are the goofiest team in the entire country. Have been for 3 years running now. Nothing we do makes sense.

LMAO

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HEY !!! Tito is NFL material

thaaaaats right :laugh3:

love the avy thare JJM :suds:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to Urban Meyer today it's open competition in practice between Kenny Guiton and Braxton Miller as to who will play on Saturday.

With Tim Beck it's "Taylor will be fine, he's our quarterback".

Nate

Mid-Major Defender
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T-Mart > Tim Tebow

:laugh3:

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unless he wants the Illini staff to have to prepare for 3 qbs

It's sad urban is giving open comp for qb spot

And we wonder why qb don't sign here they know it's tmart or die qb wise

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommy Armstrong is better than T-mart.

T-mart is starting because he is a senior and 'captain'.

It's a shame we just don't play our best fucking players.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's our motto, uuunless your name is Randle or Lopez. After that ya it's the best ones that play

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that Bo chose Tito over a Senior for starter supposedly since he was better than Zach, now however it's Lopez or bust, Bo knows the doors hits him in the ass on the way out in Dec. so he'll give TM all the PT he can, cause they're tight like that

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After last game its clear tmart is the worst passer out of the three qbs

Tmart still a gamer but he has been exposed in big games and is turnover prone

Bo is still holding that dream of the pre injury tmart of 2010
and that tmarr isn't coming back

The hope is that when he comes back he does work!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if I were one of the back ups, I tell the coaches I understand everything, just say yes whatever it is, then you're on the same plain as the Lopez kid. Tito plays no matter what week in and out, and he clearly doesn't understand what to do

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he better not play or practice until he's 100%, we've seen injured Taylor. Worst QB i've ever seen. TM at anything less than 100% would not do as well as TA.