• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Titans @ Eagles

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck. No.

He's a statue, if we are gonna stick with the R/O then I want some more athletic ability.
Peyton Manning
Drew Brees
Tom brady

uhmmmmm yeahhhhh i'll take a pocket Qb that knows what the fuck he is doing!

Rg3
Kaepernick
Newton

uhmmm yeah i rest my case.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to all the love for Sanchize?

Great college QB, was just in a bad Jet's O, was lookin awesome in preseason...etc.

Dude sucked before and he was just a fill in for the pussy Foles. How anyone thought he was anything more then a fill in was just fuckin blind.

He's just a fill in that will get us to the playoffs and do just as well as the puss would.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning
Drew Brees
Tom brady

uhmmmmm yeahhhhh i'll take a pocket Qb that knows what the fuck he is doing!

Rg3
Kaepernick
Newton

uhmmm yeah i rest my case.

Extremes are fun. Mettenberger is comparable to a hof qb now? You were just jocking mark fucking Sanchez lol, get outta here man.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can agree on that.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Extremes are fun. Mettenberger is comparable to a hof qb now? You were just jocking mark fucking Sanchez lol, get outta here man.
Jocking???? I don't think I have Jocked an Eagles Qb....uhmmmm ever.

Big Ben
Matty Ice
Phillip Rivers

yeah, I'm just fine with a pocket Qb

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way Sanchez threw over 300 yards and almost 70%, so he doesn't suck the way some of you thought either....He is actually a very solid backup, and should be a nice bridge to the Qb we draft.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were selling Sanchez like he was your own child. Yes, I too would be fine with a pocket qb, so long as hes not a statue. You're confusing me wanting athletic ability with me wanting a scramble first dumb dumb qb. Big difference.

FadeToBlack

I'm a "member"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way Sanchez threw over 300 yards and almost 70%, so he doesn't suck the way some of you thought either....He is actually a very solid backup, and should be a nice bridge to the Qb we draft.

Too many turnovers for my liking, to be frank. Other than that, I agree, he's not a bad backup, although I prefer the game manager type for a backup. We have the weapons around the field on offense to win with a game manager, so we don't need a guy like Sanchez who keeps turning the ball over.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were selling Sanchez like he was your own child. Yes, I too would be fine with a pocket qb, so long as hes not a statue. You're confusing me wanting athletic ability with me wanting a scramble first dumb dumb qb. Big difference.
You exaggerate like a woman.....If I loved the guy that much i sure changed my mind in a hurry after he threw for over 1,000 yards in 3 weeks.....no, what I see is his deficiencies...lack of an arm, i'm guessing small hands, because he juggles snaps far too often, tends to throw 2 int's each week.

Was I excited to see what he could do in this offense....absolutely....but i've seen enough to know he isn't gonna be the long term solution.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I exaggerate like a woman? What does that even mean? You want a qb then throw out hof examples and I'm the one with exaggeration problems? Hahahaha right. You were all over Sanchez and I know I'm not the only one who saw it, so you can keep backpedaling all you like, youre worse than Cary Williams at it.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were all over Sanchez and I know I'm not the only one who saw it, so you can keep backpedaling all you like, youre worse than Cary Williams at it.

He was and he knows it. It's why I asked why some were already getting tired of Sanchize.

Someone was saying how they were awesome in college, was great in preseason, and no one could be good on the Jets. Guess who was saying this crap...LOL.

This is frequent with him. It's actually been with MOST of our QB's though...Vick, Foles, Boar Hunter, Sanchize...LOL.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played a poor 2nd quarter but they won 43-24.
They are 8-3 and heading to Dallas.
It would be really nice if the Giants could win tonight - but that isn't likely to happen.

FadeToBlack

I'm a "member"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wings, bro...

1. Sanchez was exactly as i expected. He looked great in preseason, he looked damn good last week coming off the bench cold, and he was everything Chip could want in a QB last night. He ran this offense the way it is supposed to be run.

2. Clearly Sanchez and Matthews click from their preseason time together. Jordan is a star in the making, and clearly he should be starting on the other side opposite Maclin.

3. I thought the offensive line looked poor/rusty at times last night but Sanchez got rid of the football so fast and or stepped up into the pocket quickly that is didn't much matter.

Some nice praise for him there.

And your prediction from the pack game...

Eagles 27
Pack 23

Sanchez is a QB God!

Prediction from Panthers game
Eagles 44
Panthers 16

Sanchez 26-37 365 yards 4 td's

Let's be honest here, you got a little overexcited. Understandable, he looked fantastic at first. I was more reserved.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is with you two little babies??? Because I got behind the kid and said he had the Pedigree in college givem a shot???? HE has looked decent....He doesn't look great, and the arm strength is lacking. Who gives a fuck....back pedaling??? About what? That I supported a player on the Eagles? Last time I checked, I am entitled to change my mind about a player. I think Sanchez is doing just fine considering the guy hadn't played in two years and only got a small portion of snaps all preseason and regular season.
All that said, clearly his arm isn't strong enough anymore after his shoulder surgery.