• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Titans @ Eagles

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Love Sanchez I had him in the HALL of fame.....yeah I got excited the fuckin guy was gonna get a chance....he has looked decent...he hasn't sucked one bit......but I see his arm strength is gone since his shoulder surgery. He has no arm past 30 yards. He use to have a damn good arm, that is what i remember.
Oh in case you babies wanna question that...

Scouting report: USC's Mark Sanchez | NFL | Sporting News

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wings, bro...

Some nice praise for him there.

And your prediction from the pack game...

Prediction from Panthers game

Let's be honest here, you got a little overexcited. Understandable, he looked fantastic at first. I was more reserved.
Yeah I was dead on in the hPanthers game....and got excited going into the Pack game....Nope that never happens to any of you people.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wings, unfortunately he's not a rookie we just drafted so who gives a fuck about college. Barkley just wants his shot to. I mean, just look at his college stuff...LMAO.

Point is, you and everyone else had seen Sanchize play at the Jets and he sucked. Yes, he SUCKED. Even with his GREAT college stuff and the great right ups on him...He still sucked.

So we pick him up and he's still the same QB yet in a different O. He's a back up to one of the biggest pussy QB's I have ever seen. He gets his shot and he is still who he was on the Jets. A decent backup. And he still is here.

Admit it, you blew your wad a little early on him.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wings, unfortunately he's not a rookie we just drafted so who gives a fuck about college. Barkley just wants his shot to. I mean, just look at his college stuff...LMAO.

Point is, you and everyone else had seen Sanchize play at the Jets and he sucked. Yes, he SUCKED. Even with his GREAT college stuff and the great right ups on him...He still sucked.

So we pick him up and he's still the same QB yet in a different O. He's a back up to one of the biggest pussy QB's I have ever seen. He gets his shot and he is still who he was on the Jets. A decent backup. And he still is here.

Admit it, you blew your wad a little early on him.

Admit your being an asshole....Sucks? Your gonna tell me you have watched Sanchez the last 3 weeks in an Eagles uniform and you think he looks exactly the same as he did with the jets? Seriously? Sanchez has looked every bit as good if not better than Foles and he didn't have a few years in this offense, and he hadn't taken a snap in 2 years and he was coming off shoulder surgery. But DaEagles has all the answers, and wants to be an asshole after we just had a big win, why, because I say his arm strength is not there, clearly we will have to draft a Qb. Hey whatever gets your dick hard bro.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admit your being an asshole....Sucks? Your gonna tell me you have watched Sanchez the last 3 weeks in an Eagles uniform and you think he looks exactly the same as he did with the jets? Seriously? Sanchez has looked every bit as good if not better than Foles and he didn't have a few years in this offense, and he hadn't taken a snap in 2 years and he was coming off shoulder surgery. But DaEagles has all the answers, and wants to be an asshole after we just had a big win, why, because I say his arm strength is not there, clearly we will have to draft a Qb. Hey whatever gets your dick hard bro.

Sure, I'm an asshole for callin you out on your bullshit. Even after a big win. Does it matter if we win or lose? Either way it's still BS.

And someone else called you out, then me and then another. See the pattern...LOL.

I've seen this BS from you before and will continue to see it, just as you will see me callin you out on it.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, I'm an asshole for callin you out on your bullshit. Even after a big win. Does it matter if we win or lose? Either way it's still BS.

And someone else called you out, then me and then another. See the pattern...LOL.

I've seen this BS from you before and will continue to see it, just as you will see me callin you out on it.
"Calls me out" is that what you kids say these days when someone is excited about a player, then a few weeks later sees they lack the arm strength they once had....yeah that doesn't even happen to NFL GM's does it? Get a clue.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said 42-17. Close enough. They beat a bad team as they should.

So... didn't read the thread.... why the fighting? Take the win and move on.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way Sanchez threw over 300 yards and almost 70%, so he doesn't suck the way some of you thought either....He is actually a very solid backup, and should be a nice bridge to the Qb we draft.

:agree: 100%.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give Mettenberger a couple years...

Dude's got an arm. Tall and plays a good pocket QB game. I dig it. Obviously ya need a good OLine... but he's been pretty impressive in .....4? starts.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tevI0ZW.gif

FadeToBlack

I'm a "member"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't appreciate being called a baby, Wings. Speedy was all over his dick, too. I'm just pointing out that you were certainly heaping some praise on the guy, and yes, you are entitled to change your mind, but that doesn't mean that what you said before never happened. Acknowledge the mistake and move on.

Instead, you want to call us names... alrighty then.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't appreciate being called a baby, Wings. Speedy was all over his dick, too. I'm just pointing out that you were certainly heaping some praise on the guy, and yes, you are entitled to change your mind, but that doesn't mean that what you said before never happened. Acknowledge the mistake and move on.

Instead, you want to call us names... alrighty then.
Exactly what mistake? Sanchez has stepped right in and done well has he not? So where is that a mistake?
I am saying now I see he lost his arm strength from his surgery, it's clear by his deep ball, long term he won't be the answer. Man you people act Like Sanchez is throwing for 150 yards 4 int's and and a completion percentage of 45. HE has looked every bit as good if not better than Foles this year....He has crushed 2 of 3 opponents did he not? What are we talking about here. What is you you and the other two are trying to shove down my throat? I'm missing it.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly what mistake? Sanchez has stepped right in and done well has he not? So where is that a mistake?
I am saying now I see he lost his arm strength from his surgery, it's clear by his deep ball, long term he won't be the answer. Man you people act Like Sanchez is throwing for 150 yards 4 int's and and a completion percentage of 45. HE has looked every bit as good if not better than Foles this year....He has crushed 2 of 3 opponents did he not? What are we talking about here. What is you you and the other two are trying to shove down my throat? I'm missing it.

That Sanchize is a backup and nothing more. That's what this guy is trying to tell ya and this same guy said when he came in.

YOU on the other hand were thinking he was MORE then just a backup and made excuses for why he was...Hence your great write up from his college days, from you talking about how no one could be good in the Jets O and how he looked so good in preseason.

NOW all of a sudden he's back to the backup some already knew he was.

So what really matters, is that you are now seein what others had already knew he was (not your college QB of 6 years ago). Glad you have now realized it.

And Foles actually has pretty good numbers to. He's looked shitty all year. I said it since the Jags game but some just wanted to look at stats and that we won. And then people started to realize that the stats don't really show how he looks and that he actually did look shitty.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Sanchize is a backup and nothing more. That's what this guy is trying to tell ya and this same guy said when he came in.

YOU on the other hand were thinking he was MORE then just a backup and made excuses for why he was...Hence your great write up from his college days, from you talking about how no one could be good in the Jets O and how he looked so good in preseason.

NOW all of a sudden he's back to the backup some already knew he was.

So what really matters, is that you are now seein what others had already knew he was (not your college QB of 6 years ago). Glad you have now realized it.

And Foles actually has pretty good numbers to. He's looked shitty all year. I said it since the Jags game but some just wanted to look at stats and that we won. And then people started to realize that the stats don't really show how he looks and that he actually did look shitty.

The only thing that made me change my mind is he lost his arm strength....His deep ball went 40 yards and needed to go 50....Clearly his shoulder surgery killed his arm strength.