• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tip of the hat to Bailey

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parrots fans were waddling around, waving their "JR" last year until about the 15th of August when they ran for shade like a cockroach when the lights came on.

They aren't different from the Cardinals, doing it with mirrors and a pitching staff that is highly suspect. Their bullpen will be burned out by the end of this month. Like all teams, they're a hammy pull away from revising their lineup.

None of this has anything to do with Homer Bailey and it's childish to ridicule the guy. Reminds me of the troll named 99 Rams who's all over the Angels because they aren't running away with the title. Why? Because he's sour grapes that Pujols went there. Truthfully, that sort of mockery is what I remember from third-graders.

This Parrots troll can't just leave it that Bailey has another no-no, including one against his favorite team. He has to ridicule the guy's record.

Mature fans who root for players to do well don't have that sort of childish attitude. You are what you project yourself to be, mrwallace ... and so far, you are quite immature.

I doubt you will read this, troll, since I think your attention span is connected to your need for a nap and a glass of milk.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yztWIfHDBYY&feature=share]Homer Bailey drops the F bomb during interview! 7/2/13 - YouTube[/ame]

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy uses way too much styling moose

That shit is all over his neck .... wow

That was all AFTER they poured the Gatorade all over him.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me clue you in, so as to not let your immaturity overwhelm you. Brag about winning something after you win something. After you win something, there's no need to brag. But if you come onto a Reds board and start throwing around insults, we will have you banned from the board.

That ought to be clear enough. We aren't here to be nice to Parrots fans. We are here to discuss the Reds. If you want to discuss the Reds, understand that we aren't likely to be kissing ass with Parrots fans.

Sorry to interrupt your circle jerk together. I pointed out some facts, your road record and Bailey's .500 record. Guess you want to talk about "what ifs" instead of "what is".

Carryon

Ryanballa

Reds Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pirates fan I'm gonna love when ur shit team falls to the bottom.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to interrupt your circle jerk together. I pointed out some facts, your road record and Bailey's .500 record. Guess you want to talk about "what ifs" instead of "what is".

Carryon

Here is a 'what is.' Collapsed like a load of bricks in 2011 and 2012. August is a bitch.

The Parrots haven't had a winning season since 1992.

Your "Pirates are a "R Clemente" away from sealing the NL Central deal ..." is a 'what if.'

When your Parrots actually win something, get back to us, OK?

Loser.

redsfan03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the only good news I've heard from the Reds in weeks...

redsfan03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference between Tards fans and Parrots fans - The Tards fans have the goddamn common decency to troll on the Reds board AFTER their team has experienced sustained success...

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference between Tards fans and Parrots fans - The Tards fans have the goddamn common decency to troll on the Reds board AFTER their team has experienced sustained success...

It is kind of difficult to ridicule the Cardinals. Aside from a couple of pointless punks, they do have some classy fans. I don't dislike the Birds fans because they're trolls. I dislike them because their team wins too damned much.

Hit-n-Run

Go Reds!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it the Pirates' fans comments to be funny and more of a indictment on their own team.

Homer is 13-24 with a 5.03 ERA versus teams with winning records in his career. But against weaker competition like the Cubs, Marlins, Padres, Astros, and yes the Pirates, he's 25-5. Bailey is 8-2 with a 2.54 era versus the Pirates for his career.

Hit-n-Run

Go Reds!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you go to Reds/Cards games at GABP, there are always a lot of St. Louis fans that make the trip. I've never seen any of them pose a problem. They're generally knowledgeable of the game, not to be confused with the people you see posting on other teams' message boards just hoping to hit a nerve.

I generally don't pay them any attention and most assuredly don't give them any merit by replying back and forth.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you go to Reds/Cards games at GABP, there are always a lot of St. Louis fans that make the trip. I've never seen any of them pose a problem. They're generally knowledgeable of the game, not to be confused with the people you see posting on other teams' message boards just hoping to hit a nerve.

I generally don't pay them any attention and most assuredly don't give them any merit by replying back and forth.

Agreed. The definition of a troll fits that group -- the ones who keep bringing up the "brawl" or, failing that, something about Mike Leake's little shopping center gaffe.

I do find it interesting about how a lot of their fans worship at the feet of Bob Gibson and are quick to point out that Gibby would "deck you" because that's the way the game was played back in his day. When somebody mentions Cueto doing it, they all coil up in the corner and call him a thug.

But I did get the chance to chat with Cards fans at GABP after the game I attended and found them all to be gracious, friendly and inclined to have a clue about what they saw. Can't say the same about Cubs fans. I didn't know there WERE any Parrots fans. So, sorry for that misconception.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Homer & the Reds. Homer doing it twice proves he has something special. His W-L records speaks to the Reds inability to score consistently, and their ability to involve a bullpen that can't hold a lead that well, too much, not Homer.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most infamous no-no of all time.

Dock and the LSD game.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vUhSYLRw14]No Mas Presents: Dock Ellis & The LSD No-No by James Blagden - YouTube[/ame]