• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to talk Wisconsin

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably need a special teams or defensive TD (2 would be better) plus Tommy making some big plays. I just don't see the Oline improving enough in 1 week, especially if Carter isn't back.

I did like the playaction slants to DPE this last week. A great way to get the LBs to not be playing down hill vs the run all day. Maybe hit that 3 or 4 times and the running lanes will open up. At this point it feels like we need to pass the ball to be able to run it.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, i agree with that. TA can make or break the game but I'd prefer he be given the chance by decent o-line play.

Yes, O-line needs to show up in Madison Saturday

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do like the fact that Westerkamp is back.

Remember, this is his last chance too. Don't think for a minute that he doesn't want this one bad.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See and that is why I think the game comes down to whether or not we can make plays on Defense to match the plays their Defense is going to undoubtedly make, as well as Tommy making a few huge plays down field with his arm.

This banged up OLine is not going to go into this environment against that front 7 and open up holes unless they smoke some crack before the game and get wired.
Their offense is not a juggernaut. The QB will throw up some 50/50 balls...we NEED to take advantage.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LB is Cichy, Biegel is still playing. Wisconsin has depth at linebacker.

Iowa was 2 for 13 on 3rd down.

Wisconsin held Iowa under 100 yards rushing.

Sagapolu is hurt?

Our DT's can do backflips too.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do like the fact that Westerkamp is back.

Remember, this is his last chance too. Don't think for a minute that he doesn't want this one bad.

@oaknightshockey1 @iruletheskool

So their leading tackler is out for the season and like you said their NT is out for the Nebraska game.

From what I heard about their NT, he basically makes their whole 3-4 work.

This makes sense, because in a 3-4, the NT's job is absolutely crucial. He has to be a man eater who takes up double teams and good ones are very rare. That's why not many teams actually play a 3-4 unless they know they can recruit at that level or in the NFL where they can at least draft or trade for one.

Could make the nightmare prospect of our disheveled OL dealing with Wiscy's defense a little less horrific.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Nebraska play Michigan or Ohio State this season?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Carriker was saying the reason Nebraska's OL struggled so much was Purdue was running a bunch of stunts and other crazy ass DL movements which they struggled to pick up on.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@oaknightshockey1 @iruletheskool

So their leading tackler is out for the season and like you said their NT is out for the Nebraska game.

From what I heard about their NT, he basically makes their whole 3-4 work.

This makes sense, because in a 3-4, the NT's job is absolutely crucial. He has to be a man eater who takes up double teams and good ones are very rare. That's why not many teams actually play a 3-4 unless they know they can recruit at that level or in the NFL where they can at least draft or trade for one.

Could make the nightmare prospect of our disheveled OL dealing with Wiscy's defense a little less horrific.

Also, Georgia State was beating them at Camp Randall with just a few minutes left in the 4th quarter.

A 2-5 Sunbelt team had them on the ropes in their own house.

We have some veterans on this team who I don't think are going to be afraid. Remember this.....we are 10-1 since that loss to Purdue last year. These guys believe they're going to win every game they play. Really we've only lost 1 game in the past year when you think about it.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Georgia State was beating them at Camp Randall with just a few minutes left in the 4th quarter.

A 2-5 Sunbelt team had them on the ropes in their own house.

We have some veterans on this team who I don't think are going to be afraid. Remember this.....we are 10-1 since that loss to Purdue last year. These guys believe they're going to win every game they play. Really we've only lost 1 game in the past year when you think about it.

Crazy.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Gates's ankle better be feeling good because he's gonna be dealing with TJ Watt trying to sneak past him all game.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they thought Purdue's 4-2-5 was difficult to read and pick up their blocks on, they're in for a world of hurt when they have 6 guys at the line half the game and you don't know who's blitzing and who's dropping back in coverage.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel that if our first offensive play isn't a int for Wisconsin then it will be an alright day, I think half of our games against them started out that way. The more national media writes them off the better, they should also refresh Clements thoughts on NE and why he chose Wisconsin instead