• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to talk Wisconsin

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've waited patiently and for the most part everyone's done a good job of not looking ahead and talking about this game.

But now the time has come. The stage is set. Nebraska will be #6 in the country more than likely come tomorrow morning, and we have a night game at Camp Randall against a top 10 team in Wisconsin.

Saying this is a big game is a massive understatement. If Nebraska can pull off the win, Wisconsin is out of the West hunt and Nebraska becomes the overwhelming favorite to take the Division. If Nebraska loses, Wisconsin sits very pretty.

So let us discuss some keys to winning this game this week.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said the other day, Wisconsin isn't an all around powerhouse of a team. Earlier this year they trailed Georgia State at Camp Randall in the 4th quarter before finding a way to squeak out the win. That Georgia State team is 2-5 on the year.

The Badgers are extremely good on Defense, one of the best in the country. Offensively, not so much. We can give them fits.

In my opinion, in order to win this game Tommy will have to hit some shots down field. We need to run the ball, but we're not just gonna line 'em up and knock 'em back. We have to open up the run game by utilizing our WR's. Tommy will need to have one of his better performances.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If HP52's suspicions are correct, the line should open up at -52 in favor of Nebraska.

The O/U will also be 52.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin is not healthy.
+Nebraska is not healthy.

Crap shoot.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't totally disagree with him.

It's going to be a difficult game to win. There's no doubt about it. Our Defense is going to have to play a whole game and keep it low scoring.

And like I said, this game really comes down to Tommy. If he can hit some receivers, we can win this game.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steven M. Suck-a-Dick can get in line behind my wife on sucking something...

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommy looks like the most confident player in the country. I can see it in his eyes. He is a leader and will lead us to a victory over Wisconsin. 27-14

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a huge shit at Costco today. It was thick I'm not sure how it fit out of my ass

NU 20
Wisky 14

Will ozigbo be back?

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not enough koolaid for me.

I just cannot see Nebraska doing much on offense against the Wisconsin defense. Tommy will be running for his life. The only team that has scored more than 17 on Wisconsin has been Ohio State. The Nebraska offensive line is not the Ohio State offensive line.

Nebraska wins if Tommy Armstrong has his career game. If he makes big, scrambling runs, then Wisconsin will have to play for the QB run, which will allow for the passing game to come in.

The Wisconsin offense is good enough to put up points on Nebraska.

I don't really know why Nebraska does not try to apply pressure on the QB. Four man rush is all Nebraska does. If the defense that played against Indiana shows up, this could be a game.

Neither Wisconsin QB can scramble for big yards and kill us. That is good. Neither QB is as good as Purdue's Blough.

If Nebraska can get to 27 it is a Nebraska win. I don't think Nebraska will get past 10.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing Wisconsin's offense sucks, I think our D has a chance to win this game for us.

Should be fun, what a ride the RileDog has us on

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're hurt bad. Everyone's writing this team off, for pretty good reason. We are getting into the meat of our schedule, and we don't have 5 offensive linemen we can trust to play with 10 healthy legs. The situation looks pretty dire...

BUT...

I woke up this morning with the feeling that we're going to pull one out against Wisconsin next week and put ourselves in the drivers seat for the West, then we'll get Carter back and I will get to watch from the stands in the Shoe as we upset OSU. We'll go on and win the west and face Michigan in Indy.

Huskerz fer Champz.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game sets up good for us. National and local media are in their head saying no way, TA not being named captain, aside from injuries they've been improving down the stretch, and especially playing lights out in the 4th qtr. All ingredients for a win.
Really really need Zigbo and Westy back, I don't think we'll see Cethan before iowa or possible the bowl game. Wisconsin will play us like they always have and load the box, all day every play, the pass will be there for the taking, Tommy will need to practice throwing on the run all week.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bookie opens at -6.5 W's

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've waited patiently and for the most part everyone's done a good job of not looking ahead and talking about this game.

But now the time has come. The stage is set. Nebraska will be #6 in the country more than likely come tomorrow morning, and we have a night game at Camp Randall against a top 10 team in Wisconsin.

Saying this is a big game is a massive understatement. If Nebraska can pull off the win, Wisconsin is out of the West hunt and Nebraska becomes the overwhelming favorite to take the Division. If Nebraska loses, Wisconsin sits very pretty.

So let us discuss some keys to winning this game this week.

wait--- you mean that none of the players were lookin ahead yesterday

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bookie opens at -6.5 W's

I will take Wisconsin and give Nebraska 6.5.

Of course, the only thing I bet on nebraska games are SportsHoopla bucks.

I don't bet real money on Nebraska. My heart and my brain would not handle it well when it turned ugly on me.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take Wisconsin and give Nebraska 6.5.

Of course, the only thing I bet on nebraska games are SportsHoopla bucks.

I don't bet real money on Nebraska. My heart and my brain would not handle it well when it turned ugly on me.
That's a push, I'd give Wisconsin -3.5 to -4, we'll see how the line moves when the betting action starts by all indications of perception I'd say betting will heavily favor Wisconsin and move it up a point or so