• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to talk Wisconsin

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. You don't know this board, and motherfuckers are smart here, so when they make predictions like that, they're joking. It's what we do.

2. OSU might just beat our ass, and that would really ruin my year.

Not sure why you call them motherfuckers. I have no doubt that there are intelligent posters on here. Guess I couldn't get a read on some of the predictions if they're legit or not with exception of the 52-0 one :).

I don't think that will happen. We dominated them in the first half and then shut it down in the second but they didn't appear to be as good as Neb. Then they lost to Penn St. and nearly lost to Northwestern today. It will be a close game either way unless Tommy has the worst game of his career.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to get hostile here.

CCG game doesn't mean shit. The only thing that matters is the championship game. It's very hard to jump on the UW bandwagon when they continually recruit garbage QB's. Now we have an elite defense but are stuck with garbage at the QB position. All we need is a Trent Dilfer game manager with our D/running game. Russell Wilson was an aberration. As long as we continue to get mediocre or bad QB's this team will never make the championship game. I just have high expectations but I'd rather shoot for the stars than the tree tops.

You guys still have a chance to win the CCG as well if you get by OSU which is possible.

I'm not hostile, I'm real.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just getting warmed up.

Douchebag.

Go out in the general forum and talk trash. No idea why you came to the Nebraska board. You were not in any of the threads on the husker forum before the game, yet, you come after the game and start up. My guess, if Nebraska won you would not have shown up.

Congrats to Wisconsin. Wisconsin won. The officials were not calling many penalties, and Wisconsin seemed to get more out of that than Nebraska.

Go back to the General Forum.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Douchebag.

Go out in the general forum and talk trash. No idea why you came to the Nebraska board. You were not in any of the threads on the husker forum before the game, yet, you come after the game and start up. My guess, if Nebraska won you would not have shown up.

Congrats to Wisconsin. Wisconsin won. The officials were not calling many penalties, and Wisconsin seemed to get more out of that than Nebraska.

Go back to the General Forum.

You're the Douchebag with the ratings garbage.

Also, I was on here before the game. I gave honest assessments of the teams.

I would've come on her and give congrats if you would've won but you didn't.

UW is one of the least penalized teams in the Nation. I do agree there were missed calls but that will always be the case. The most blatant ones was the TJ Watt PI and the Nebraska PF no calls.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you high when you guessed this? Nobody will score 30+ points in the Badgers in regulation. Shit, we had 5-6 backups in the game on defense yet you guys still only scored 17 points and that's with great field position and two int's. This is a championship caliber defense.
MMMMmmmKKkkray yea yea yea whatever

I do like yourn avy good sir