• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time for Joique Bell talk

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great music came from that genre. As in CCR. Not sure Christopher Cross falls in there though.

My fav CCR song.

I don't know who Christopher Cross is. Damn initials.

I preferred Black Oak Arkansas for my swamp rock.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who Christopher Cross is. Damn initials.

I preferred Black Oak Arkansas for my swamp rock.

I knew the name CC. Didn't know he sung it until I looked this morning. I just knew the words right away.

Never heard a bunch of Black Oak AR until I got Sirius and saw Jim Dandy was by them. Then looked for some of their music. Then realized why the song Jim Dandy came about.(his nickname) Not sure how he didn't lose his voice every concert.

How long was your hair in the 70's?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew the name CC. Didn't know he sung it until I looked this morning. I just knew the words right away.

Never heard a bunch of Black Oak AR until I got Sirius and saw Jim Dandy was by them. Then looked for some of their music. Then realized why the song Jim Dandy came about.(his nickname) Not sure how he didn't lose his voice every concert.

How long was your hair in the 70's?

Not as long as it was in the 80's. 70's shoulder. 80's ass.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK THAT NOISE IN KEEPING CJ.....

let your homerism regarding CJ "ride like the wind"
I agree with keeping Calvin on his current deal. No thank you. If they can get him to take less money -- he is still a player teams have to double and opens it up for others on offense.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No.

The only reason I did it, was because every time we got a new plant manager, the arbitrary rules would change. This 'one' decided not only no beards, but clean shaven every day. It pissed me off, so I grew my hair down to my ass to piss them off. It was stupid. That much hair is a buttload of trouble.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

The only reason I did it, was because every time we got a new plant manager, the arbitrary rules would change. This 'one' decided not only no beards, but clean shaven every day. It pissed me off, so I grew my hair down to my ass to piss them off. It was stupid. That much hair is a buttload of trouble.
A buttload you say? Related to length?

I can appreciate your motives.

Did he by chance hate fans of the Dolphins or Cardinals!

I used to grow a beard weekly. Shaved on Fridays. Cuz the rule was three days means you're growing, two means you just haven't shaved. Fucking idiots.....

Sent me home, with pay, a couple times. Like Mosely.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to grow a beard weekly. Shaved on Fridays. Cuz the rule was three days means you're growing, two means you just haven't shaved. Fucking idiots.....

George Stenbrenner would have loved you but there wouldn't have been any pay. or play time.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
League minimum one year deal needs to be off the table before he comes back and takes it rather than retire

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A buttload you say? Related to length?

I can appreciate your motives.

Did he by chance hate fans of the Dolphins or Cardinals!

Washing and brushing that shit out was a pain. There were a few times I forgot to shave from a short night. Never got sent home though.

I was just glad to see you post after midnight. Didn't know if you were in K-zoo or not.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha.... the new GM Bob Quinn, that doesn't have any ties with any players wanted Joique Bell to stay? Who gets the good move kudos?

Was a good move. He was under contract and BQ offered to stay at league minimum, prolly? He apparently wouldn't so BQ did what was smart and bye. That's even if he was offered something. Don't believe half the shit I read from sour players.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gone is all that needs to be said.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now lets talk about ZZ

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washing and brushing that shit out was a pain. There were a few times I forgot to shave from a short night. Never got sent home though.

I was just glad to see you post after midnight. Didn't know if you were in K-zoo or not.
That's a lot of hair. Lol

Last night I wasn't. Been to that Cracker Barrel idk how many dozens of times. And Seelye Wright is just down the road from wher we used to live. Shootings and murders arent rare in KZoo, but that shit is nuts.