• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time for Joique Bell talk

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be a miracle if I see a single snap of the first half. And I set an alarm.

Hope I don't miss too much yardage.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avg is 7.5 a carry last two games. That's pro bowl material there. He might get selected Shane Falco style.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That W over Chicago surprised me.

They only won that game to spite me I think. Going into the game I knew they were terribad. I knew in my heart they would lose, but I still wanted them to win. I was still hoping they could pull it off. Then the game went to OT, and I knew it was in their reach to add an 0-15-1 season to their already magnificently accomplished 0-16.

Just think how glorious that would have been. The student (Mayhew) finally came back and beat the master (Millen). It would have been Star Wars esque, a true masterpiece that could be handed down through the generations. Because the truth is somebody is eventually going to equal that 0-16 season. But 0-15-1? That would be like the Mona Lisa of winless seasons. Not only were they completely inept, they had the chance to be inept with some panache. Some real flair and artistry.

I didn't realize how badly I wanted it to happen until it almost happened. But then they had to go and fuck that up too. No flair. No artistry. Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a guy who knows he's on the chopping block and is pleading his case to not be cut. Past performance will not help.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joique in trouble with ZZ back. If we cant find an all around back in the draft he might stay or if we send the FB packing. I do think moving Joique to FB is a viable option IMO.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joique in trouble with ZZ back.
Zenner looked great in Pre-Season as if he had vision. After the Regular Season started it looked like a horror movie where they took over his body. I don't know, it just didn't look like the same person.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zenner looked great in Pre-Season as if he had vision. After the Regular Season started it looked like a horror movie where they took over his body. I don't know, it just didn't look like the same person.
17 carries,...... cuz Joique is fucking sweet and all.

Who the fuck decided a shitty RB that hadn't played a single fucking snap in camp would be anywhere near serviceable to start the season?

Why the hell did I want that guy brought back as HC?

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell did I want that guy brought back as HC?

If he's on the hot seat for next year I "partly" don't understand why BQ's sticking with him. To me, it seems like a waste of opportunity to waste a year before a new philosophy and scheme to get installed. On the other hand, BQ may not like what's out there for the HC job right now.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's on the hot seat for next year I "partly" don't understand why BQ's sticking with him. To me, it seems like a waste of opportunity to waste a year before a new philosophy and scheme to get installed. On the other hand, BQ may not like what's out there for the HC job right now.
You know, that all makes sense en all. But, it's time to tawg Joique Bell.