• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tim Beck needs a new marketing team

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. He’ll be making millions while Ehlinger will be in diapers before he’s 40.

Yeah, I'm sure Orlando Brown will be making millions after that historically bad combine.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm sure Orlando Brown will be making millions after that historically bad combine.
Yep, no doubt that hurt him, but if you u don’t think he’s getting drafted your even dumber than a I thought. Go back and watch tape against Ohio States and other big programs of the world and you’ll see he’s a pro player with pro lineage. Aren’t you the same dipshit that said Mayfield wasn’t going in the first round as well?

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, no doubt that hurt him, but if you u don’t think he’s getting drafted your even dumber than a I thought. Go back and watch tape against Ohio States and other big programs of the world and you’ll see he’s a pro player with pro lineage. Aren’t you the same dipshit that said Mayfield wasn’t going in the first round as well?

I like Mayfield as a player, so I doubt it. I'm sure Orlando brown gets picked at some point, but to assume he'll make millions and Sam Ehliger will be in diapers is just your way of crying about everybody teasing him.