• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TIGERBAIT! ARE YOU READY!!!!

Rebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To see your tiger offense look great again? It's gonna happen. PREPARE YOURSELF!!

Side note, both teams suck. Avy bet?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bro did you see the final score to the LSU and Arkansas game? TigerBait wont be back until August. This possibly a 2016 thread?

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure TB doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving for 2 weeks.

This can't be overstated enough.

I don't often give you shit, OD, but you of all people can't bring that 'he won't be around' noise.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bro did you see the final score to the LSU and Arkansas game? TigerBait wont be back until August. This possibly a 2016 thread?

Month and a half Thanksgiving.

#neverforget

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To see your tiger offense look great again? It's gonna happen. PREPARE YOURSELF!!

Side note, both teams suck. Avy bet?
You think LSU beats Ole Miss... you serious? Ole Miss' zone rushing attack is going to light LSU up. I knew LSU wouldn't go undefeated, expected Ole Miss to be one of the teams to beat them. After two weeks of crap, my feelings are being confirmed.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure TB doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving for 2 weeks.
Not claiming this to be a holiday for him, I t
This can't be overstated enough.

I don't often give you shit, OD, but you of all people can't bring that 'he won't be around' noise.
I was gone for a g-damn holiday. excuse me.

TB is out. We will see his presence in August when LSU gets the pre-season hype. They are becoming Georgia.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think LSU beats Ole Miss... you serious? Ole Miss' zone rushing attack is going to light LSU up. I knew LSU wouldn't go undefeated, expected Ole Miss to be one of the teams to beat them. After two weeks of crap, my feelings are being confirmed.

Yes, because if LSU wins then that means Alabama locks up the SEC West and you know Les will do anything for Saban.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not claiming this to be a holiday for him, I t

I was gone for a g-damn holiday. excuse me.

TB is out. We will see his presence in August when LSU gets the pre-season hype. They are becoming Georgia.
I didn't understand the pre-season hype to be quite honest. Knew Steele would be a liability, special teams are a joke, and LSU can't beat Bama lite (Arky) much less Bama.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't understand the pre-season hype to be quite honest. Knew Steele would be a liability, special teams are a joke, and LSU can't beat Bama lite (Arky) much less Bama.

Steele curtain!!!

Would you be surprised to know your QB actually has the 2nd best performance against Alabama since the Ole Miss loss for Alabama? And that was without the benefit of an obviously tired team needing a bye week.

CT0yQ8hWsAA2fBt.jpg

Rebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Miss secondary is garbage, expect a good game for Harris. Kelly likely to have major stats though, gonna be a good one offensively.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steele curtain!!!

Would you be surprised to know your QB actually has the 2nd best performance against Alabama since the Ole Miss loss for Alabama? And that was without the benefit of an obviously tired team needing a bye week.

View attachment 52458
That is surprising to me. You're full of fun facts when it comes to Bama haha. But regardless LSU's Slow Huddle is a joke, their defense is even worse, with the special teams coach needing to be handed walking papers and a plane ticket home in the middle of the Bama game. It's only going to get worse before it gets any better. The boosters will start talking after Les loses 3 in a row and 3 of the last 4 regular season games.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is surprising to me. You're full of fun facts when it comes to Bama haha. But regardless LSU's Slow Huddle is a joke, their defense is even worse, with the special teams coach needing to be handed walking papers and a plane ticket home in the middle of the Bama game. It's only going to get worse before it gets any better. The boosters will start talking after Les loses 3 in a row and 3 of the last 4 regular season games.

I knew your defense wasn't as good this year. It was actually the one thing I felt Alabama had an advantage in that game.

I've been more surprised by your O-Line play these past 2 weeks to be honest. That's what and where your problem is. If you can't block the other teams line, it doesn't really matter what you call.

Look at what Alabama just did to Miss St and they have all these things you think LSU doesn't. And they actually did pretty well against us defensively IMO outside a few explosive plays. 9 sacks on a read QB - while only rushing 4. 6 pts, but they gave 3 away going for it on 4th. LSU scored more against Alabama.

If your line blocks, it's at least a closer game. Why has Alabama struggled so much offensively? Because our O-Line play has sucked at times.

It's always about the trenches.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew your defense wasn't as good this year. It was actually the one thing I felt Alabama had an advantage in that game.

I've been more surprised by your O-Line play these past 2 weeks to be honest. That's what and where your problem is. If you can't block the other teams line, it doesn't really matter what you call.

Look at what Alabama just did to Miss St and they have all these things you think LSU doesn't. And they actually did pretty well against us defensively IMO outside a few explosive plays. 9 sacks on a read QB - while only rushing 4. 6 pts, but they gave 3 away going for it on 4th. LSU scored more against Alabama.

If your line blocks, it's at least a closer game. Why has Alabama struggled so much offensively? Because our O-Line play has sucked at times.

It's always about the trenches.
I know the competition earlier in the year was worse, but how can an O-Line look that good in the first 7 weeks then look so bad in the last 2? Something has changed. Fournette got just over 90 yards this week with no help from his line.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the competition earlier in the year was worse, but how can an O-Line look that good in the first 7 weeks then look so bad in the last 2? Something has changed. Fournette got just over 90 yards this week with no help from his line.

You played Alabama is what happened.

Teams that play Alabama over the past years have a losing record overall the next week(It was about 40% wins for them).

The teams that took a bye week after Alabama went 8-2(maybe it was 6-2, but thinking 8-2).

Call me biased, call me a homer, but I'd bet money LSU would have played better and probably would have won if they had a bye week between Alabama and the Arkansas game.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You played Alabama is what happened.

Teams that play Alabama over the past years have a losing record overall the next week(It was about 40% wins for them).

The teams that took a bye week after Alabama went 8-2(maybe it was 6-2, but thinking 8-2).

Call me biased, call me a homer, but I'd bet money LSU would have played better and probably would have won if they had a bye week between Alabama and the Arkansas game.
Not sure I buy into that. Arky cares about this game a ton more than LSU. The game couldn't have been scheduled at a worse time that's for damn sure. If it were up to me I'd bring the Golden Boot and bring it to a cash for gold and melt it down. Arky actually cares about that POS trophy. I rather win the damn game and the loser be stuck with it. LSU tries to sleepwalk through this game every year and they still haven't learned. I said since day 1 Beilma would give Les fits and it shows by him being 1-2 against him with a lucky 1 win.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The O-Line is where I think LSU suffers mostly as of late. Not enough drills to stay low coming off the line.

At my school we had a cage that was only about 4 feet off the ground and covered for about 4 feet. The drill was you got in your stance and when coach blew the whistle you had to charge through this 4 foot high cage. It teaches you to stay low off the line giving you a low center of gravity. We were always taught to keep your hips lower than your opponents to have leverage on them at contact.

I've noticed in the last two game when the pass rush comes our O-Line come out off their stance standing upright like a bunch of "Jack in Boxes"......they then get pushed back 5 yards off the line by the opposing defense !

Bad coaching ! That's lineman 101 shit there. No discipline in the players lately either. In the game against Bama we got a substitution infraction on an extra point play. OUR F"ING EXTRA POINT PLAY ! That should never happen....especially this late into the season.