• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thurmond out 4 games

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you're saying now. I heard that Carroll made sure to stress to the players that they were in the midst of a special season and asked that they not do anything to upset that. This thing with Thurmond is the only thing we heard about all week, so hopefully the guys heeded that advice and avoided doing anything to upset things any more than the Thurmond news already has.

Yah because we all can agree that the last thing we'll need at the end of the season, heading into the playoffs is a key player getting suspended because they did something stupid during the BYE. I believe the leaders on this team, especially RW keeping some guys in check.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox sports reports that the Seahawks have reached out to semi-retired CB Antonio Winfield to gauge interest of returning to the team. Winfield has continued to stay in shape during the fall waiting to see if the right situation to return came along this year.

Well there you go.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look like he realized he's made a mistake, considering he's in a contract year. With the years we've had, he shouldn't be surprised that fans have expressed disappointments for his mistake and action.

I don't necessary agree with him bashing at the fans for his poor decision, but whatever. Look like he's gone anyway.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look like he realized he's made a mistake, considering he's in a contract year. With the years we've had, he shouldn't be surprised that fans have expressed disappointments for his mistake and action.

I don't necessary agree with him bashing at the fans for his poor decision, but whatever. Look like he's gone anyway.

He's not helping himself by reacting to the bad stuff people are saying about him, but unless they're threatening him or his family, he really can't be surprised that people aren't happy about this and expressing that unhappiness to him.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the ironic statement at the top of his twitter about discipline. heh

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not helping himself by reacting to the bad stuff people are saying about him, but unless they're threatening him or his family, he really can't be surprised that people aren't happy about this and expressing that unhappiness to him.

What a sensitive bitch...