• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts after week 1:

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Our D-line looks great. Jeffcoat is the beast we knew he is, but Cedric Reed was making plays all over the field. Malcolm Brown and Whaley played well, and really liked what I saw from our freshman DT.

2. Daje Johnson - OMG. Kid is a true home run hitter.

3. Ash: What I liked the absolute most is how he bounced back. This was my biggest concern. After a slow start and two ints, normally we would have seen more to come. However, he came back and played great. Impressive.

4. My biggest concern: No Tight End threat. They were stacking the box, and we need an in the middle of the field target. Ash really needs a TE weapon. Swaim is not it. Really hope MacFarland can get it together.

Good start though.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was good to see ASH bounce back.

Admittedly, it was very weak competition.

But, over the last few years, if he struggles with early mistakes, he can't snap out of it.

This was a bit refreshing to see him not get too hard on himself and compound early miscues.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was good to see ASH bounce back.

Admittedly, it was very weak competition.

But, over the last few years, if he struggles with early mistakes, he can't snap out of it.

This was a bit refreshing to see him not get too hard on himself and compound early miscues.

-
It was only one bad decision. Second pick was tipped at the line. Davis showed a lot of rust. Poor oute that cost a TD and a fumble. Still concerned with Phillips and Edmond. Santos flashed late. Mykelle Thompson's play was comforting. He was a major concern. He looked pretty solid. He still has who, but looked much improved. 2nd unit OL looked great. Much more power in that group. I think they are more talented Han the first string. You may see some juggling of the OL come the bye week