• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Other Games Before SNF

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not even a little bit mad. I laugh at how pathetic you are in these "conversations." You never bring any evidence to the table to support your misguided belief that Jenkins is the better player. You just pop up once a month when Jenkins makes a play to gloat. You're no where to be seen the other three weeks each month when he's playing the role of the Olympic flame.

And whenever statistics are brought into it, you dismiss them as irrelevant.

Why? Because, as we all know, stats like completion percentage allowed, TDs allowed and passer rating against are silly little figments of people's imagination that tell us absolutely nothing.

I honestly can't remember a single point you have made about Jenkins play. All you do is shoot around half-assed one liners you must have thought up at 3 am the night before after a few Bud Lights.

At no point have you provided any tangible evidence that Jenkins is better than Culliver.

I can't!!!
How can I? According to you, Pozz, Clyde, and the newly added member of that team, Smalls think that Cully is the Aaron Rodgers of corners. PFF says he's top five, Revis like statistic. I can't debate with you delusional folks. You guys have formed your own little community necessary in attempt to justify Baalke's mistake of drafting the wrong Jenkins. Heh at least AJ will be a starter in 2013, that's what first round picks are for, right?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can't!!!
How can I? According to you, Pozz, Clyde, and the newly added member of that team, Smalls think that Cully is the Aaron Rodgers of corners. PFF says he's top five, Revis like statistic. I can't debate with you delusional folks. You guys have formed your own little community necessary in attempt to justify Baalke's mistake of drafting the wrong Jenkins. Heh at least AJ will be a starter in 2013, that's what first round picks are for, right?

You can't? There is nothing you can say to make your case?

You must have flunked out of law school. I can't see anyone wanting you to be their lawyer if you can't make a case simply because there is evidence to the contrary.

But hey, you keep on pumping up your boy. Don't worry about silly little things that don't matter to CB play, like allowing the guy your covering to catch the ball.

You can also continue to ignore the fact that I was Janoris Jenkins FAN going into the draft last year. Close your eyes to that.

Instead you keep pushing that Janoris Jenkins for DPOY campaign. Apparently, in your eyes, he's been better than JJ Watt this year.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

You must have flunked out of law school. I can't see anyone wanting you to be their lawyer if you can't make a case simply because there is evidence to the contrary.

But hey, you keep on pumping up your boy. Don't worry about silly little things that don't matter to CB play, like allowing the guy your covering to catch the ball.

You can also continue to ignore the fact that I was Janoris Jenkins FAN going into the draft last year. Close your eyes to that.

Instead you keep pushing that Janoris Jenkins for DPOY campaign. Apparently, in your eyes, he's been better than JJ Watt this year.

I did. Too busy getting head from your mother.

And please you never once advocated for Janoris Jenkins in the draft. NEVER. Phucking liar!! You used his arrest record as a player the 9ers should have no affiliations with. Stephen Gilmore was your player, lying bastard. How could you REALLY wanted Janoris when we have a Darrelle Revis aka Chris Culliver already playing in our squad!

Mirk Jerk!

Last edited by a moderator:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Remix for Imac and Smalls:

Last edited by a moderator:

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I did. Too busy getting head from your mother.

And please you never once advocated for Janoris Jenkins in the draft. NEVER. Phucking liar!! You used his arrest record as a player the 9ers should have no affiliations with. Stephen Gilmore was your player, lying bastard. How could you REALLY wanted Janoris when we have a Darrelle Revis aka Chris Culliver already playing in our squad!

Mirk Jerk!

You are so full of shit. I have never held a player's arrest against him come draft time. Gilmore was my player? BS.

This post just shows your complete lack of ability to keep things straight in your head. Your tinfoil hat must be too tight.

I have always wanted CBs, pass rushers and WRs in the first round. I have ALWAYS said you can never have too many good players at those positions.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey bingo, how are your boys Mark Sanchez and Sam Bradford looking?

Did you go 3 for 3 with those two and Jenkins?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jenkins has at least three defensive touchdowns?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey bingo, how are your boys Mark Sanchez and Sam Bradford looking?

Did you go 3 for 3 with those two and Jenkins?

How's your boy Alex Smith doing and Brady Quinn? How about that Michigan receiver you wanted us to trade up for (forgot his name). Did he even get drafted?

Do you think Leon Hall is still better than Revis?

I mean, we can play this game ALL DAY Imac.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How's your boy Alex Smith doing and Brady Quinn? How about that Michigan receiver you wanted us to trade up for (forgot his name). Did he even get drafted?

Do you think Leon Hall is still better than Revis?

My boy Alex Smith? Are you talking about pre-draft or post-draft?

And I HATED Brady Quinn you moron. What Michigan WR are you talking about Bingo? If you're talking about drafting one high, you're high. I have never wanted to draft a UM WR high in the draft. I was the loudest voice against Manningham, and Braylon Edwards before him.

Revis is better than Hall. But at least Hall can play in the league.

Go Sanchize!!!!!!! Great move by the Jets to trade up for him. They got a winner out of USC. Nice call super scout.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He has 4. Is that our measuring stick now?

Ohhhh so that's not important part of the equation. I get it. Only catches given up matters?! Hmmm Got it.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Toby, facts don't count. You can't use that. Only PFF bs research/stats are relevant...

Yeah, bs research/stats like completion percentage allowed when targeted, QB rating against when targeted, catches allowed. . .

those kind of BS stats.

What you're supposed to do is just focus on the 2 or 3 big successful plays everyone makes each month to evaluate them.

That's why DeAngelo Hall, in Bingo's eyes, is the best CB since Deion retired.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My boy Alex Smith? Are you talking about pre-draft or post-draft?

And I HATED Brady Quinn you moron. What Michigan WR are you talking about Bingo? If you're talking about drafting one high, you're high. I have never wanted to draft a UM WR high in the draft. I was the loudest voice against Manningham, and Braylon Edwards before him.

Revis is better than Hall. But at least Hall can play in the league.

Go Sanchize!!!!!!! Great move by the Jets to trade up for him. They got a winner out of USC. Nice call super scout.

You douche, I never advocated for drafting Sanchez. My stance regarding him was that he was a better player than Stafford. I made that claim after the draft during their preseason games. That year I wanted BJ Raji, Percy Harvin, Orakpo, Oher. All those guys I ranked higher than Sanchez. I did not like the QB class at all in 2009. Congratulations, continue to make sh8 up!! LMFAO. You're Maddddd!

Adrian Arrington is killing sh8 in the league by the way. smfh.
Hall better than Revis. Then, Culliver is like Revis. What's next Imac...?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ohhhh so that's not important part of the equation. I get it. Only catches given up matters?! Hmmm Got it.

You felt it was so important you didn't even bother to bring it up when I asked you for evidence.

Of course, if we lost TDs as a deciding factor for other positions we learn fantastic things like

Stevan Ridley is better than Frank Gore and Ray Rice; James Jones is the best WR in the league and Crabtree is better than Megatron.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, bs research/stats like completion percentage allowed when targeted, QB rating against when targeted, catches allowed. . .

those kind of BS stats.

What you're supposed to do is just focus on the 2 or 3 big successful plays everyone makes each month to evaluate them.

That's why DeAngelo Hall, in Bingo's eyes, is the best CB since Deion retired.

I can't say that either since Darrelle Revis (Chris Culliver) plays for us. He's the Aaron Rodgers of corners, remember??

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You douche, I never advocated for drafting Sanchez. My stance regarding him was that he was a better player than Stafford. I made that claim after the draft during their preseason games. That year I wanted BJ Raji, Percy Harvin, Orakpo, Oher. All those guys I ranked higher than Sanchez. I did not like the QB class at all in 2009. Congratulations, continue to make sh8 up!! LMFAO. You're Maddddd!

Adrian Arrington is killing sh8 in the league by the way. smfh.
Hall better than Revis. Then, Culliver is like Revis. What's next Imac...?

You're right. You didn't want Sanchez. You just said he would be a great QB. Hell, you were making excuses for him this week.

Oh, Arrington. The guy I wanted in the 5th round. Good call Bingo. I missed on a guy I wanted in the 5th round. A guy who went on IR after one pre-season game as a rookie, then ended up on IR again this year after making the Saints roster.

Sanchez fifth overall, Arrington in the fifth round. Both have fives, so they must be comparable.

How's your boy Adam Carriker working out? You still like him over Willis?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can't say that either since Darrelle Revis (Chris Culliver) plays for us. He's the Aaron Rodgers of corners, remember??

Bingo, how can you even say Revis is good? He's never scored a TD. I thought that was how we evaluated CBs. Not with the BS stats that PFF uses.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You felt it was so important you didn't even bother to bring it up when I asked you for evidence.

Of course, if we lost TDs as a deciding factor for other positions we learn fantastic things like

Stevan Ridley is better than Frank Gore and Ray Rice; James Jones is the best WR in the league and Crabtree is better than Megatron.

Oh so now are you saying defensive TDs is the same as offensive TDs. So much so that one should not distinguish the two?! Hmm interesting.

So if it's so easy then how come our entire defense does not have as many TDs as Jenkins. Culliver has been in the league longer and has had more snaps than Jenkins, so how come he does not have more career TDs than Jenkins? But you right, PFF knows downs and distances and players' responsibilities and assignments for each particular pass play that it grants them absolute truth in their statistics.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You're right. You didn't want Sanchez. You just said he would be a great QB. Hell, you were making excuses for him this week.

Oh, Arrington. The guy I wanted in the 5th round. Good call Bingo. I missed on a guy I wanted in the 5th round. A guy who went on IR after one pre-season game as a rookie, then ended up on IR again this year after making the Saints roster.

Sanchez fifth overall, Arrington in the fifth round. Both have fives, so they must be comparable.

How's your boy Adam Carriker working out? You still like him over Willis?

Hahahaha. You're mad. Now everyone knows that you're on crack for that one. Me, the biggest Willis supporter coming out of Ole Miss. Yeah aight. Continue to make sh8 up. YOu're Maddddd!