• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Other Games Before SNF

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the league will be contacting Ed Reed this week for that hit? He was already ALMOST suspended once this season.

Shouldn't - He clearly led with his shoulder.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone just see what they called an illagal hit? Reed on Cruz. I couldn't believe it!

It is SO much easier to be a QB or WR and that much harder to be a DB these days. That wasn't even helmet to helmet; he hit Cruz with his shoulder. They didn't announce if it was "helmet to helmet" or "defenseless receiver." Either one is BS.

this is why clavin's record needs an asterisk. DB's can no longer play football.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So Red Zone said the Giants could still win the NFC East next week. Washington has a 4-1 divisional record. If they lose, it'd be 4-2.

Giants have a 2-3 divisional record, and if they win it's 3-3. Washington would still win the tie-breaker.

So isn't Red Zone wrong?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm pretty sure there aren't alot of people out there that care about other people's fantasy football team, but mine has a chance to end like this:

If Aldon Smith records 3 sacks tonight and 3 tackles, I'll lose my matchup. And I hope Aldon does just that or more!

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So Red Zone said the Giants could still win the NFC East next week. Washington has a 4-1 divisional record. If they lose, it'd be 4-2.

Giants have a 2-3 divisional record, and if they win it's 3-3. Washington would still win the tie-breaker.

So isn't Red Zone wrong?

I believe the only way they could have won the NFCE was to win the final 2 games and have Washington lose to the Cowboys next week. I'd have to check to make sure, though, but yes, I think Redzone was wrong.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone just see what they called an illagal hit? Reed on Cruz. I couldn't believe it!

It is SO much easier to be a QB or WR and that much harder to be a DB these days. That wasn't even helmet to helmet; he hit Cruz with his shoulder. They didn't announce if it was "helmet to helmet" or "defenseless receiver." Either one is BS.

That was shocking. He put his shoulder pad into his chest and just because their helmets hit at the end he got a flag. They might as well just make it illegal to hit WRs and completely ruin the game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure there aren't alot of people out there that care about other people's fantasy football team, but mine has a chance to end like this:

If Aldon Smith records 3 sacks tonight and 3 tackles, I'll lose my matchup. And I hope Aldon does just that or more!

I'm down by 2.8 points and my opponent is done with all his players. If I get a combination of 3 points between Vernon Davis, LaMichael James and David Akers, I move on to the championship game I'm likin' my chances.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the two "alternative Super Bowl matchups" this year?

The 49ers killed the Patriots and the Ravens killed the Giants.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So isn't Red Zone wrong?

Head-to-Head is even so, yes, I would say the Red Zone is wrong.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't - He clearly led with his shoulder.

Just a terrible call. It's getting to the point where every time you see a nice hit you start looking for a flag.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a terrible call. It's getting to the point where every time you see a nice hit you start looking for a flag.

Exactly! Pretty soon any "non-arm" tackle above the waist will be a penalty!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be not at all surprised if non-arm, above the waist tackles eventually become obsolete.

Well,at least we'll finally see somene "wrap up" then.