• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Other Games Before SNF

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Janoris Jenkins with another TD. (4th defensive TD of the season, not too shabby)

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I_am_1z, did you see Janoris Jenkins' another INT (pick six) off Josh Freeman?

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Janoris Jenkins with another TD. (4th defensive TD of the season, not too shabby)

A couple of his other ones earlier in the season seemed like gimmes, but that one looked like a good break on the ball.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Oh yeah, don't forget about his force fumbles. And field goal block. Yet, Chris Culliver is better than he is. Smfh.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A couple of his other ones earlier in the season seemed like gimmes, but that one looked like a good break on the ball.

Does that mean that Aldon Smith should not get recognition for DPOY since a lot of his sacks were "gimmes"?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bingo just said Janoris Jenkins should get DPOY recognition.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I_am_1z, did you see Janoris Jenkins' another INT (pick six) off Josh Freeman?

Unfortunately, no. Waiting for an NFL update on the tele

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
No idea what point you're trying to make. Also, what sacks have Aldon been gifted? I can't think of any.

I gave him props for a good play. I've also witnessed you ignore tons of reasonable points on the whole Culliver/Jenkins thing, so I'm not getting into it.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Yup. And our version of Revis aka Aaron Rodgers of corners is wrecking shop for us 9er fans. We have the best secondary in football because of him.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

That's how I read it at first, but figured I wasn't understanding him. No way he could think that.

Aaaaand he confirms it. Alrighty.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No idea what point you're trying to make. Also, what sacks have Aldon been gifted? I can't think of any.

I gave him props for a good play. I've also witnessed you ignore tons of reasonable points on the whole Culliver/Jenkins thing, so I'm not getting into it.

That's what bias fans do. They see flaws in other players from other teams, yet they are unable to endure the criticism thrown at our players.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's what bias fans do. They see flaws in other players from other teams, yet they are unable to endure the criticism thrown at our players.

Good to see you are able to recognize your flaws and biases.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's how I read it at first, but figured I wasn't understanding him. No way he could think that.

Aaaaand he confirms it. Alrighty.

Lavonte David and Casey Hayward are the only two ahead of him in my book, but another TD would change that.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

If you think I'm bias, then point out what I'm overlooking. If you say A, and I say B, it doesn't make me bias by definition. I'll be the first one to say that Aldon benefits greatly by playing with Justin.

I also think it's hilarious that out of everyone on this board, you're the one labeling people as bias. Can't make that crap up.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

:dhd: You and Mac are mad. hahaha:

[YOUTUBE]zPjUsu2-QMQ[/YOUTUBE]

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Lavonte David and Casey Hayward are the only two ahead of him in my book, but another TD would change that.

He didn't say DROY, he said DPOY. With the likes of Watt, Miller, etc.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So playing with other good players is a gift? Got it. Thanks for straightening me out.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
:dhd: You and Mac are mad. hahaha:

[YOUTUBE]zPjUsu2-QMQ[/YOUTUBE]

I'm not even a little bit mad. I laugh at how pathetic you are in these "conversations." You never bring any evidence to the table to support your misguided belief that Jenkins is the better player. You just pop up once a month when Jenkins makes a play to gloat. You're no where to be seen the other three weeks each month when he's playing the role of the Olympic flame.

And whenever statistics are brought into it, you dismiss them as irrelevant.

Why? Because, as we all know, stats like completion percentage allowed, TDs allowed and passer rating against are silly little figments of people's imagination that tell us absolutely nothing.

I honestly can't remember a single point you have made about Jenkins play. All you do is shoot around half-assed one liners you must have thought up at 3 am the night before after a few Bud Lights.

At no point have you provided any tangible evidence that Jenkins is better than Culliver.