• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Urban Meyer thing is taking a turn for the worse/R.I.P. Ohio State/It was a good run

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not just victories and recruits I am after .... it is good old fashion revenge!!! That's what makes a rivalry great!!

Revenge? I don't care how you get a "W" and who leads the OSU team...if they lose at home to Michigan, with that team, it will give some sweet revenge for Michigan fans. The problem is, Michigan needs about 3-4 wins in the next 5 years to truly feel like revenge has been had. It has been WAY too uneven over the past 15 years for Michigan in this series, and one victory isn't going to even the series back up (not overall series, just in the past two decades).

I'd love to see OSU dump Meyer, and give Michigan a better footing in recruiting than OSU. Without him, it likely won't take long for Michigan to "flip the script". Although, if Meyer does go, OSU will have PLENTY of high end coaches sniffing around that job. WAY too much talent on that team right now, and they should still be fairly loaded for a couple years...even if Meyer is gone.