• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This team has no HEART..no DESIRE...NO BALLS!!

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Victory formation and take a knee down by 24?? What kind of horse crap is that?

Before we all jump on the "Bradford SUX" bandwagon, remember he is only doing what he is told aka he is running the plays that are called. Shotty has not adjusted his offensive scheme to match the talent he now has. There is no reason why the first play of the game should not ALWAYS be a shot downfield to Givens,Pettis or Austin.

The offensive line was better than Sunday but still did not do Sam any favors. Their bad blocking cost us the Pettis TD (and hooray for the effort on that one Austin) and they had 3 false starts AT HOME!! That should NEVER happen.

It is obvious we have no run game to speak of. I think the obvious way to fix the problem (besides pulling Michael Turner or Cedric Benson off the couch) is like I stated earlier. Get the passing going early and often and make the defense FOCUS on it....THEN try to establish the run game.

The defense is still having WAY to many lapses. They had many more flashes of brillance..but 4th and inches and you give up a 19 yard TD?? 3rd and 19 and you give up a 34 yard TD pass?? Hopefully the injury to TJ McDonald is not horrible.

Watching that game, I saw maybe half a dozen guys playing their ARSES off! JL55, Quinn, Long, Olgetree, Pettis, Austin and Cook... everyone else needs to take the long break and GROW A SET!!

Having 10 days to prepare for a horrible team like Jacksonville is exactly what this team needs. Fisher will beat the crap out of them for the next week. Hell, I would schedule a PRACTICE on Sunday!!!!

In closing, if we do not go out and beat Jacksonville by 3 TD's or more, Schotty needs to go. Put the throttle ALL THE WAY DOWN, put their faces on the curb and step on their throats!!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"In closing, if we do not go out and beat Jacksonville by 3 TD's or more, Schotty needs to go. Put the throttle ALL THE WAY DOWN, put their faces on the curb and step on their throats!!"

Yeah...In other words get angry Rams! Get as angry as the fans are and kick some ass you pansies.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I did tell my roommates at least Olgetree looks like a Beast. not a bad pick so far 30th in the first round.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lifeless. No leadership. And yes Bradford sux. He had a prime time game against a good defense missing some pieces and he did squat.

If you a want QB that can be decent versus the average defenses, not lead a team, and be good down 21 points... Bradford is your guy.

Pathetic.

I thought this was supposed to be the year for #8? We look worse than the raiders and yes he looks worse than Terrell Pryor. It's a joke.

Let's hear more excuses for Samantha. He's a little bitch that cannot makes plays. Period

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....Sorry but I am 1 step aboard that "Sammy sux wagon", his play last night didnt show his home town fan support didly poo. When he missed a wide open Pettis in the end zone last night, I knew that we were in for a long night. Sure he isnt calling the plays, but he is the one that has to execute, not shotty. Why the hell isnt he trying to hit a wr beyond the 1st down marker on 3rd down?? These decisions are on Sam not Shotty. Sam is too predictable, all the defense has to do is raise their arms and they will block or intercept his low dink and dunk passes. Sure cant put all the blame on just him, but a qb has to be a leader or captain. When he goes 3 and out he just runs to the sideline bench and sits by himself and doesnt talk to his teamates. You dont see Tom Brady/ Peyton Manning doing this.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like him or not, Sam will be a Ram for this season and 2 more years minimum.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of us called for caution early on. And didnt buy into all the hype. We went into the season knowing the O-line was makeshift. Yes we got Long but there was a reason the Dolphins didnt keep him. Everthing hangs on the O-line period.
We cant run duh! Runningback by committee doesnt work unless its Csonka,Morris and Kick. We knew that going in.
Bradford well he is our saviour or the heel. Too many are way to passionate about this gentleman. MHO is he should elevate the players around him. He doesnt seem to do that. But he is our baby so Go Sam!
Look at the best receivers in the NFL. Johnson lions, Johnson Texans,Fitzgerald, Green,Jones just to name a few. Big, Strong and Fast. Tell me again why we wanted Austin who is small and quick.
(I wanted Hopkins)
To me the two most puzzling things are the play of the defense and the poor overall coaching. I guess they go hand in hand but I am at a loss on the whats and whys of this. I expected more from Fisher. (my bad)
We are a very young undisciplined team. With some promising talent and some real stinkers. I dont have any quick fixes. And dont see it getting much better this year. Just hang in hopefully long term there is a method to the maddness. Or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Ozarkram and others. Here is some things we can do right now. Call Lovie Smith and have him be an overseer to Tim Walton who does not know what he is doing. Hire Kurt Warner to work with Sammie to show him how to make decisions on a three-step drop and to get the ball out quickly and to show Shottenheimer that his play-calling is so predictable that defenses already know exactly where we are going to throw the ball before we even play the opponent.

Next, sign John Skelton and get rid of Clemmons. Next, bring Peyton Willis in for a look-see. It can not hurt and if he works out, sign him and learn to run the ball before we start passing it. Next, if we have short receivers, underneath passes will not work because Sammie has to throw the ball on too much of a downward trajectory. This is why Sammie is getting so many of his passes blocked at the line of scrimmage. Short receivers equals longer passes than 5-12 yards downfield. Even I know that.

Next, sit high-priced vets or get rid of them altogther. We have no cap room. The two that come to mind are Finnegan and Wells. Also Dahl is done as well. Replace Wells with Barnes or Jones and replace Dahl with Jones or Washington. Next start shopping Rodger Saffold. He is toast anyway and maybe we can get a safety and picks in a trade. Those are a few of things we can do right now.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro, I have no problem with anything you have proposed. I dont understand why we havent had a good QB coach with Sam 24/7. I think the reality is to do much of what you want would mean Fisher would have to sit down to a large plate of crow. And while it makes sense to do these things. It would really shock me if he changed his horses midstream. Coaches can be hard headed that way.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I hear you Ozarkrams. This team is in a bad way and it needs radical changes. If Fisher says he can fix it then have at it. But it took him two games to even admit he has problems. This is not good. If he is going to fix it, he'll have 10 days to turn things around starting with Jacksonville. If he doesn't, his hardheadedness is going to cost him his job.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. What has me wondering is a recent statement he (Fisher) made to the effect that we need to get back to handing off the ball. Ok did I miss something we cant run? From the few games we have played we just dont have the personel to do it. Maybe he knows something we dont.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That it is. It was foolish to go with a bunch of small backs but there sits Peyton Hillis who is a 6'4 245lb back and since Fisher is the master motivator, as he got Givens and Jenkis to quit behaving like punks from the hood, why not bring in a big back like Hillis who may or may not have some miles left on those wheels and lets load up on the jumbo set and start running the ball down people's throats.

Hell then you can sit Sammie and let Clemmons or Skelton hand off the ball. Any dude can hand the ball off. But what is going to do? Go with the same bunch, who through four games, have proven they can't run the ball. That is plain stupid. One definition of insanity is to do the same things and expect different results.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, I am gonna shout it to the rooftops until I am blue in the face (no pun intended Blue!!) We need to bring in Josh EFFING Freeman and let him and Bradford have a good old fashioned QB competition. The end result is one of 2 things... One of them will step up their game (and we have a QB) or neither will (and we DRAFT a QB in May)...at this point it cannot hurt!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order to do that KSU, we are going to have to cut some big salaries because Freeman won't take any minimums and we have little cap space. That would mean Wells goes and insert either Barnes or Jones. I don't know if that is possible without a significant cap hit.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freeman told CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora he's open to restructuring his contract if traded; his goal is simply to get the heck out of Tampa as soon as possible

We can send Safoooled and Clemons and then IF he outperforms Sammy, we give him a 1 year deal for 2014.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if he is willing to do that, then it might be a go. But if you send Tampa Clemons, who is the
back-up? I say go find and sign Austin or go with Skelton as your back-up.