• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This season hinges on Pryor, Doctson, and Gruden

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you look at the roster, we've added Cravens, Swearinger, and Moreau to the secondary. Brown, Anderson, and Galette have been added to the linebackers, and we should finally have a true wreaking ball up front in Allen. So with that being said one would have to think that the defense will be a little better, maybe even noticeably better.

The Skins offensive line should be the same or better. You have to assume Scherff, Long, and Moses will be better, Trent is Trent, and Lauvao is well....Lauvao. Maybe a healthy Lauvao plays better.

I think Kirk, Reed, and the running game should be about the same. That leaves Pryor and Doctson. If these two can give us 1,000 a piece watch out! The Skins could really surprise this year and be a problem. If Doctson can't stay on the field and Pryor isn't able to take the top off the defense, the offense could stall and it could be a long season.

Lastly, can Gruden be what McVay was? Will he be better? Will he be worse? Will he put too much on Kirk's shoulders? Will the redzone struggles dissappear now that he's calling the plays?

Pryor, Doctson, and Gruden imo hold the keys to our success this year.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you look at the roster, we've added Cravens, Swearinger, and Moreau to the secondary. Brown, Anderson, and Galette have been added to the linebackers, and we should finally have a true wreaking ball up front in Allen. So with that being said one would have to think that the defense will be a little better, maybe even noticeably better.

The Skins offensive line should be the same or better. You have to assume Scherff, Long, and Moses will be better, Trent is Trent, and Lauvao is well....Lauvao. Maybe a healthy Lauvao plays better.

I think Kirk, Reed, and the running game should be about the same. That leaves Pryor and Doctson. If these two can give us 1,000 a piece watch out! The Skins could really surprise this year and be a problem. If Doctson can't stay on the field and Pryor isn't able to take the top off the defense, the offense could stall and it could be a long season.

Lastly, can Gruden be what McVay was? Will he be better? Will he be worse? Will he put too much on Kirk's shoulders? Will the redzone struggles dissappear now that he's calling the plays?

Good points and hopefully, the competition did little to improve themselves in the same manner. :D

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

good point i agree

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doctson's college tape is unreal and Pryor's season last year was either a fluke or a guy who had a bad qb and is just beginning to scratch the surface of his potential. If we had kept Jackson and Garçon AND added what we've added on defense, how would we all feel? I know! If Doc and Pryor can give us what DJ and PG gave us, could be fun this year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wouldnt expect pryor and dox to give us what we lost about 80% is about right . reed and crowder will make up the difference

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wouldnt expect pryor and dox to give us what we lost about 80% is about right . reed and crowder will make up the difference
That would be ideal. Hoping Crowder makes a huge jump.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all keep forgetting about Levern Jacobs. :hope:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope we get more than 7 TDs combined (PG and Djax's TD total for 2016) from Pryor and Jdox.