• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Just Seems Wrong: USC Going To The Big 10

JD Racer Dad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So USC being part of the fall of PAC12 is the reason or where they are going or both?
My father is also a USC grad and his brother a UCLA grad.
USC was in the PCC then.

Causing or being the catalyst for end of a conference isn't new.

They were two of four schools responsible for the previous PCC conference being disbanded.
USC, Washington, Cal and UCLA caught in that Pay-for-Play scandal.

My dad died last year.
I think he'd be one of those taking it in stride, seems how he treated most things.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg we havent even kicked nebraska & rutgers out yet and more vermin are getting in. Fucking idiots down there were born in a barn.
If they add Oregon and Washington, they could boot Nebraska and replace it with a Florida or Texas school and would gain a ton in Media footprint. Or add both a Texas and Florida school and replace Nebraska with Notre Dame. Rutgers is just too big of a media footprint with decent research dollars to get rid of them.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk, all looks like the inevitable quest for the almighty short term dollar coming to roost. That means fuck rivalries and regionality.
I think it elevates competition. I'm also for NIL because it will eventually seperate schools, and the players deserve a share.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg we havent even kicked nebraska & rutgers out yet and more vermin are getting in. Fucking idiots down there were born in a barn.
Michigan should subtract one national championship. You guys are fags.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't actually live in Detroit, do you? I was watching a documentary about organizations making vague forms of government there and enforcing it. These neighborhoods aren't even patrolled by the police.

You're a pussy and fat. Just my opinion. I can smell pussy.