• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is the Miami fan base

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every state should pass a law that tacks on an additional penalty for any crime against the members of marching bands. Misdemeanor? Bump it up to a felony. Felony? Double the penalty.
Just go ahead award every away team with 15 yards.

Shit like this happens all the times

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hell...if I've gotta lose a leg and have a CLUTCHER, I hope I can do it on a cruise ship. We all should be so lucky.

You have no idea what hell we went through getting off the ship and being flown to Anchorage to the hospital.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how fragile you are to not even consider it is possible that UT fans were asshole. Yes, it must have been me! LMAO!

The evening before the game, I was invited into their parties. Had a lot of fun just talking football, past and present. This is the way it should be with any fan base. UT fans were very cool.

I had been to a lot of away games, so I knew how to behave accordingly. But during the game, people were yelling in our face. While walking out, we had drinks and garbage kicked at us telling us to get the f out. Just driving down the road, people were yell obscenities because of the color of my hat. Unprovoked. This is me projecting? Is there even a sliver of a chance that the UT fans we encountered were assholes?

It was a complete 180 from the very nice night before. It amazed me how much the UT fans changed.

Even FSU and UGA fans were much cooler than that.
Best put out that fire in your britches before something you value gets burned. Directly afterwards, try to find some semblance of a sense of humor, some kernel from which might grow the ability to recognize humor a shade more complex than fart jokes.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy, it's the band. Probably the only reason it took more than a couple of fans is the tuba players can be a little difficult to knock down.
Bet they didn't go through the percussion section. We were badass

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My roommates in the Auburn band got hit with bags of piss in baton rouge. I thought it was pretty funny myself.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My roommates in the Auburn band got hit with bags of piss in baton rouge. I thought it was pretty funny myself.
I thought that only happened to Washington fans @ Eugene! Or was that Nebraska fans @ Boulder? I am old and have forgotten!

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best put out that fire in your britches before something you value gets burned. Directly afterwards, try to find some semblance of a sense of humor, some kernel from which might grow the ability to recognize humor a shade more complex than fart jokes.
Hah right. You realized you were likely wrong, so it became "only a joke".

RubinRock

Has a Well-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the outrage. Its the band. They're used to it and deserve it

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wlDIU41.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do you have against fart jokes?

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's not what I asked.

I hope you had it in a bottle of formaldehyde at least...that thing wouldn't last too long just out in the open.

The hospital disposes of anything they amputate. Hopefully you're just joking.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hospital disposes of anything they amputate. Hopefully you're just joking.
Look buddy, you said your wife lost her leg. I can only assume, since you stated this happened on vacation, that she had a prosthetic appliance. I don't have time for these games and I am at the point that I really don't care if you folks found that leg or not. Good day Sir.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look buddy, you said your wife lost her leg. I can only assume, since you stated this happened on vacation, that she had a prosthetic appliance. I don't have time for these games and I am at the point that I really don't care if you folks found that leg or not. Good day Sir.

Oy vey.